Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Melekiel ben Yehudah Sent: 12/15/2005 9:21:11 PMHidden - Foolishness

Shalam. I could not help but notice Dreadnut post Amos 9:7

7: Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

First of all, what makes you think that this scripture is a prophecy concerning this Hailie Selassie person? The God that is speaking in this verse is the real life BLACK Jesus Christ who died for the sins of you so-called Negroes, Latinos, and Native American Indians only.

The spiritual understanding of this verse is that the Israelites of the Bible are being compared to Ethiopians (a dark skinned race of people). If the Ethiopians are dark skinned, (which they obviously are), then the Israelites are dark skinned as well.

You so-called West Indians on this board are Israelites of the tribe of Benjamin. You are not from the tribe of Judah, your brothers in North America of so-called "African-American" or "Negro" descent are the real Jews of the tribe of Judah

Hailie Selassie is dead, he never rose from a grave, he is not and never was the Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah. Selassie's father was a so-called white man. Link: Selassie I Father The white man according to the Bible is Esau or Edom, so Selassie was an Edomite, he wasn't even a real Ethiopian from the lineage of Cush.

Just like your brothers from the tribe of Judah in America are worshipping a false Christ in the form of the image of a white devil cracker named Ceasare Borgias, you so-called West Indians are worshipping a false Christ in the form of a white devil cracker named Hailie Selassie. Repent from this foolishness and madness or suffer the consequences.

King Solomon never had sexual relations with the Queen of Sheba. That isn't recorded anywhere in the Bible. This Rastafarian religion is 100% idolatry and if you so-called West Indians, who are Israelites of the tribe of Benjamin, do not repent and turn away from this idolatry and foolishness called Rastafarianism, The real life Black Jesus Christ will destroy you for your iniquities. And on that note, I will take you to verse ten of Amos chapter nine:

Amo 9:10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

Stop worshipping this dead heathen bastard Hailie Selassie. He is not God, never was God, never will be God, and he's getting tormented in Hell as we speak. Return unto the God of your forefathers Abraham, Issac, and Jacob, the real Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah, the real King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the Black Jesus Christ of the Bible:

http://www.theholyconceptionunit.org/

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I