Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/15/2005 6:42:48 PMHidden - Foolishness

Being that we see this didnt happen, this shows that the whole Rastafarian religion is a lie. If the Queen and Solomon didnt have sex, then Menelik is not Solomon's child. And if he is not Solmon's child, then Hailee Selassie is not Jesus Christ. It was all made up by Hailee Selassie himself.

Hailee Sellassie linked up with the ETW (I think thats the abbreaviation) (Ethiopian something something....) and they created that text and his supposed descent from Solomon to make him seem like a God.

Brothers and Sisters, you call this man the Conquering lion of Judah, a title that belongs to the REAL Jesus Christ, What did he conquer? He stole the riches out of Ethiopia and FLED to England. A Lion does not run from anyone the BIBLE says that!

Proverbs 30:30 A lion which is strongest among beasts, AND TURNETH NOT AWAY FOR ANY;
===============

Brothers you have o understand that this was already prophesied to happen.

Matthews 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ. He already came on the earth and died for the children of Israel. He was ALREADY BLACK.

We are the Israelite Church of GOD AND Jesus Christ and we are the ONLY ONES teaching the truth about Jesus Christ.

www.theholyconceptionunit.org.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I