Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/30/2022 2:03:46 AMHidden - Foolishness

The link is there on the previous page! Again it's so secret that Black Lives Matter are promoting transgenderism, it's all done in the open, they support transgenderism, which means the support pedophilia! (The police aren't doing anything about it, because the government supports it too!)

Yes, I watched the video, again there's a link on the previous page, one last things he said before his physicaly weak heart gave way due to the drugs he was on and his eradicate behaviour was "my stomach hurts, my neck hurts, everything hurts, I need some water or something man"....

Obviously, nobody who is being chocked to death would waste their breath complaining about a sore stomach!

But for the sake of argument, let's ignore that and pretend he was murdered, can you offer a single peice of evidence to suggest it was because of his race!? Race wasn't mentioned once in the trial!

People are murdered all the time, and race makes up a tiny fraction of the reasons why people are murdered in America! (Maybe George slept with his wife, maybe he robbed him, maybe he was blackmailing him, maybe he was pissed off because he was resisting arrest, maybe he just wanted to kill for no reason at all....)

And how do the actions of 1 police officer reflect the actions of the whole force!? Let's say there's crystal clear footage of a police officer approaching a totally innocent random black person shouting "die nigger" and then shooting him in the head, all that proves is that one Nazi found his way into the police force.... There's over 800,000 cops in America, you can't judge them all by the actions of 1!

But all that aside, what good comes from rioting!?

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I