Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/11/2021 12:57:16 AM

Joe Biden will enforce the mark of the beast for ever. The United States of America will force you to wear the mark of the beast for ever.

This plannedemic is not going away. The beast of the Revelation will force you to wear your masks forever.

It is because you gave Babylon power and authority over you with this authoritarian lockdown, that Babylon will enforce the mask of the beast forever. You will wear your mask forever!

Babylon is not advanced in science. Babylon science is lies on top of more lies. Babylon science is foolish. And to the mods, Babylon science is foolishness.

There vaccines dont work. The vaccines are dangerous. The vaccines are deadly. The government will fall down. The beast will burn down!

Fire burn the wicked!

Babylon will fall down!

Come out of Babylon, my people, that ye partake not of her deadly sins. Stop partaking in the pagan rituals of Babylon.

Come out, my people, and be free.

The tyrants will burn down

Babylon will fall down

Fire burn the wicked

Open and read in Revelation 13, verse 14

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Yes I

You will wear the mask of the beast forever.

It is better to come out of Babylon now than later. Babylon will lie and say "just a few more days" and that has lead to more months of torture, and it won't stop now. You will wear the mask of the beast forever. You gave Babylon the authority over you. You gave Babylon power over you. Now you have to be trapped in a Babylon world for ever.

You will wear the mask of the beast forever!

Babylon science does not work!

Babylon science is not advanced.

Babylon science is lies and deception!

You will forever be deceived by the beast.

You gave your power to the beast, now you will be ruled by the beast forever.

You gave all of your freedoms and human rights to Babylon. Now the government is your gods!

Babylon will never heal you, because they can't heal themselves. Babylon science is not advanced. Babylon science is rituals and evil. Babylon forces you to practice their pagan beliefs.

JAH ways are the natural ways of healing. JAH created the cure for all diseases called the natural service of man. JAH made us to be healed all naturally by having the freedom to breathe freely without the mask of the beast.

The mask of the beast is an evil sign of you being trapped in a Babylon world!

Babylon science is rituals and are evil. Babylon science does not work.

JAH say that we must not seek the ways of Baal.

Baal can't save you from this plannedemic.

Babylon will lie and deceive you, making you believe in them.

Don't listen to the government!

Don't obey the beast!

Come out of Babylon, my people!

Babylon will fall down!

Fight for freedom and human rights.

Fire burn the wicked!

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I