Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bomboclaat1 Sent: 10/31/2020 7:05:32 PMHidden - Foolishness

Landlords are probably one of the most well-known assholes in History, they were even hated in Europe during the 19th century.
The Landlords in Ethiopia are no different, they never brought stability.
They were the ones who were responsible and the pioneers of making the population hate Imperialism/Haile Selassie.
They were rich, while the farmers were starving, which eventually got worse when the famine of the 70s happened which they covered up to spend their time partying on Haile Selassie's Birthday.

Haile Selassie could've been loved by the population through, for example, make the Life Quality better or make the quality of Education and Healthcare better.
That's why the population rebelled, because of Majesty's laziness and stupidity.
And oh boy, You're doing as the Second Italo-Ethiopian war was a nuclear guerilla-war with 80% of both countries wiped out.
There was no infrastructure, lol.
Literally, 90% lived as a farmer.
Lol, The Italians were even much more productive than Haile Selassie himself, lol.
They made in the only 5 years occupation great buildings/infrastructure which were of good/modern quality (Piassa, Merkato etc.).

His Majesty was also too lazy to do anything to the gender-inequality in Education.
He should've made education compulsory and let the girls get the education, after which they would have less inequality compared to the boys.
Perhaps that would've partially ended the culture which has gender-inequality.

Also, when I say that we're better of without Imperialism I'm not implying to the Derg.
I'm implying to the Federal Republic of today since our economy is much better than if we would have followed Haile Selassie.

And of course, The Majesty was very diplomatic and merciful when it was to handling rebellions/uprisings by massacring them, plundering and not seeking peace.
This way the rebellions really slowed down and eventually stopped after which they recognised him as the rightful Emperor who modernized the country.

Also, I'm an Eritrean/Ethiopian Nationalist but Haile Selassie used it in a toxic form.
That makes me think of a certain enemy..hmmmmm...

Benito Mussolini!

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I