Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 3/20/2018 12:51:07 PMHidden - Foolishness

I joey abi-habib has made a break through in science. risperdal or more commonly noen as clozaril and depacote its side partener. these are the strongest. all of babylon scitsophrenics which is medication for sictopshrenia can heal few people from scitsophrenia. if you do not have scitsophrenia as is my case as i have been falsely diagnosed by white agnlo saxan killers here in emerica. these pills not medication cause damage to tissues and higher the enzyme rates in the body. even causing tissue and neurotransmitter decay. hence the pain and no feeling and abd judgement. the enzymes trying to digest the pills begins damaging the tissues and disolving the neurotransmitters sometimes even creating cancer. heart damage muslce damage and cell daamage and liver damage ( i came up with the cancer idea very much on my own and then after some research i located (Request your doctor evaluate you for cancer.) if you have enraged enzymes in your body.

TO HELP STOP THIS DAMAGE DO NOT TAKE ANY AT ALL ANTI INFLAMMATORIES WHICH MY MOTHER AND FATHER WHO HAVE NOW BEEN REPLACED BY PORTO RECANS WHO COPEID THERE GENETICS. HAVE BEEN SUGGESTING ME TO TAKE NATURAL ANTI INFLAMATORYS BABYLON IS FALLING MY BROTHERS AND SO ARE CARLA AND RAMZI AND THEIR DOCTOR FREIND WHO I WILL NOT BE TAKING TO COURT. THEY ALSO FORCED ME TO TAKE THESE PILLS WITH MANY MENTAL HOSPITOL SAYS ALL IN THE NAME OF MANY ILLEGAL GODS AND HOMOSEXUAL SEX ORGIES.

I WAS ALSO HAVING HEART PAIN WHILE TAKING THEM NOT ANYMORE AS I HAVE STOPPED. HENCE cardiovascular problems

blessed love my brothers and babylon is falling

I man now has proof that I man fake parents are trying to kill I in a suffering way. blessed love brothers

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I