Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=998&start_row=1

PRAISES FROM THE SEYCHELLES

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I-Sight Sent: 9/7/2005 4:35:18 PM

HAIL KING EMANUEL QUADMAWI HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST
JAH
RASTAFARI
Give thanks for LIFE and the Mighty LIFE GIVER.AB.WODE.MENFES QUDUS. HAIL TO THE ROYAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF HIS MAJESTY
InI would like to give thanks for the blessed mighty website where d i's can meet and establish WORD SOUND POWER contact and share Our Ancient Knowledge of the Divine and give a blessed helping hand onto our bredren and sisdren by sharing between ini EDUCATION which ini hav been blessed with by the MOST I ABABAJANHOY. Dis is essential to ini as the sons and daughters of Fari, as it is necessary to uplift ini spirit strength and mental capacity
INI come from the Seychelles. A group of tropikal islands 4 deegrees south of the equator close to EAST AFRIKA and Mount ZION Ithioia the Mighty Glorious City of Ithiopia where the Most I has established Hist Throne forever. Has any of the i's heard of this place?
It is a glory and an honour to read the glorious WORDS that are manifested upon her.I enclose with seven words of love.
Never Give Up Hail Selassie The Highest. ITINUE TO MANIFEST HOLY WORDS OF JAH RASTAFARI
SELASSIE I IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE
BIG UP TO EMPRESS TZHINGI, BIG UP ARK I, BIG UP RAS ZION I, Nyah Japhet, Native Root,NEFERTITI AND ALL THE ROYAL CHILDREN OF THE MOST I JAHOVIA GOD AND KING JAH RASTAFARI I SELASSIE I DI ALMIGHTY I.
BLESSED LOVE
KEEP UP THE UPFUL VIBES AND THE RIGHT CLEAR PERFECT MEDITATION N ITNIUE TO ITINUALLY MANIFEST JAH WORKS FOR THOU ART THE MIGHTY CHILDREN OF JAH
I hope to hear a response from at least one bredren
Hold the fort because our God and King is Coming Satan Kingdom is Falling
R OVER X GOOD OVER EVIL RIGHT OVER WRONG LIFE OVER DEATH
SELASSIE I JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI SELAH

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I