Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=992&start_row=1

The violence must cease!

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZionLion07 Sent: 8/30/2005 11:08:30 PM

Sometime I be sitting at my window wondering when the insanity we call violence will end. all over de world, we have children dying over superficial things such as greed, power, money, and de degradation of different races and creed. but what most people fail to realise is that this ball of fun that we live on is alive, and if we try wipe its mouth its gonna wipe us out, we'll soon pay in full if we fail to find that elusive butterfly that goes by de name of peace. the war, the hatred, the violence must cease in the name of the most high, Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/31/2005 11:08:31 AM

So refuse to be violent.
It really is that simple.
If you think the world can continue as it has been, go to goole news and type in flood. If that doesn't convince you try fire.

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 8/31/2005 1:47:05 PM

AS IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT BE.

THE WICKED SHALL BE CUT OFF THE EARTH. IF NOT BY THE WILL OF JAH, THEN MAN WILL DESTROY HIS OWNSELF. THE EVIL IN MEN IS DESTROYING THEMSELVES. THEY ARE DESTROYING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN MINDS. WITH THEIR EVIL RESEARCH, EVIL INTENTIONS, EVIL INVENTIONS THEY ARE ONLY UNCOVERING DESTRUCTION WHICH WILL FALL UPON THEM. ITS ALMOST AS IF JAH DOESNT NEED TO DESTROY THE EARTH AND DESTROY THE WICKED, MAN WILL DESTROY HIMSELF. THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS. BUT THE MOST I CAN ASSURE EVERYONE...IS LOVE.

IRIE

Messenger: nazaritepj Sent: 10/13/2005 5:03:33 AM

'we were here in the beginning, and we will be here in the end, and when there's a new earth and heavens, we'll be there again' dezarie

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I