Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=989&start_row=1

Autobiography of Haile Selassie I

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/30/2005 12:38:39 AM

I have added a new section on the JAH-RasTafarI.com website that displays part of the autobiography of Haile Selassie I.

http://Jah-RasTafarI.com/autobiography

There are 19 chapters online right now that show the events that took place leading to Mussolini's attack on Ethiopia and also events that took place during the war. I will add more chapters in the future.

Forward and read the scripture of the King of Kings, Jah RasTafarI

Blessed Love and Strength,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 8/30/2005 12:54:00 AM

I give thanks for the Itinual works of His Imperial Majesty... truly a blessing to be providing this site for InI.
It would be really ilah to have HIM autobiography vol.1 from the beginning.. please post on how INI can assist the I!

RasTafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/1/2005 11:26:34 PM

Sistren Menen,

Most of the work that would need to be done by Iself, but there may be some ways people can help.

The reason I put up the chapters that I did was that I wanted to show the deceit and wickedness from Mussolini and others leading up to the war and also show what happened during the war. I feel that many don't know the fullness of what happened.

I will put some chapters from the beginning next.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/8/2005 2:42:11 AM

Blessed Love Rasta Far I
Selassie I
Ras bredren Ark I... INI give thanks and praises to the most high for the gift of the i fatihfulness.....This on line version of HIM autobiography is such a blessings to ones and ones.. I have read it a couple of years ago... blessed essential reading for ones and ones.

peace and love
rasta fari

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I