Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=987&start_row=1

No Confusion bout ya !!!!

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/27/2005 10:52:58 PM

Is King Selassie a man? yes, nothing more than a man
Is King Selassie God? Yes, nothing less than the Almighty Jah

Am i contradicting myself?

Some of you, like native roots, who i see has been causing blodclaat disturbances, might get confused by this. So i say unto you to meditate deeper and you might overstand my words.
InI already know of the Trinity and that Jah has created our world by this concept, Mind Body and Spirit, Heat Air and Water, Man Woman and Child, Prophet Priest and King etc... but InI must also remember that HIM has created this world in Duality also, that is to say in Twos, Male and Female , Right and Left, Up and Down, Time and Space, Good and absence of good, light and absence of light etc....
Remember that it takes not one but two triangles to make the emblem and sign of the Seal of King David, which is the seal of the rightful ruler of the Iniverse.
Selah

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 8/29/2005 7:21:19 AM

The two triangles that form the Star of David signify the union of Heaven and Earth (E T YO P YA). One triangle points to Heaven signifying the Rule of the Divine King of Zion. The second triangle points to Earth signifying the Rule of the Annointed King of Israel / Ethiopia. His Imperial Majesty was crowned twice, first in 1928 as King (Negus) seated upon the throne of Dawit, and second in 1930 as Emperor (Negus Negast) seated upon the Mercy Seat / Judgement throne. The two triangles also form one of the imperial emblems of the Lion of Judah signifying the Eternal Rule of the Trinity (Selassie) in Heaven and on Earth.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/29/2005 7:27:55 AM

Ises

To be correct, in 1928 HIM sat as Negus on the throne of Shoa. The only thing that distinguished him from all the other Negus was that he was the Regent. The Empress sat pon the davidic throne until 1930.

Selah

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 8/29/2005 7:31:17 AM

Thank you for the insight.

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 8/30/2005 12:51:29 AM

ILAH reasoning.. give thanks for these levels!!

I also want to add that the triangle pointing up represents the male principle and the triangle pointing down represents the female principle. Fire and water. Perfect balance.

I am wondering if the I, Ras KebraAB, means to say that His Majesty is a man, and yet Almighty God? Or is the I stating that this is a contradiction? Give thanks...

Perfect love

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/6/2005 9:07:40 PM

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I