Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=982&start_row=1

Where is SelassieI?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GreenEye Sent: 8/19/2005 6:20:40 AM

Greetings I,
There is a question tormenting me for a long time:
Why did Haile Selassie I disappear?
I mean, he ruled on the golden throne of Ethopia and he came onto the earth in blood and flesh. Babylon man say he is dead, but Iman know he is not! After they told HIM to be dead, he was never found. But why is there no judgement day yet? And where are the seven seals? I cannot see no fight good vs. evil, guided by JAH. All these things really confuse me. I hope one of the Idren can show me what I cannot see..
Because I feel a distance between me and JAH right now and it hurts...

Give thanks!

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 8/19/2005 7:00:49 AM

HOLY EMMANUEL I

Bradda , dis MAN iveryweh seen , jus' look dip inna di I's concience an if di I cyaan sight HIM inna , den cal' on HIM an me belieb dat I.
Fah no man gwaan ixplain HIM to di I betta dan HIM , di eart's rightful
ruler

Rastafari I trod

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 8/19/2005 12:47:38 PM

yes I.. Ras B speaks the truth.. His Majesty is there, the I must genuinely seek HIM. All the answers to the questions are there within.
Bless

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 8/19/2005 1:27:53 PM

LOOK MAN, YOU CANNOT DOUBT THAT SELASSIE I LIVE. I LOOK PON THE EARTH AND SELASSIE IS EVERYWHERE. AND YOU CANNOT ASK "WHERE IS SELASSIEI?" FOR SELASSIE IS. THE SPARK WHICH IS GIVING YOUR HEART A BEAT IS SELASSIE. SO LOOK NO FURTHER, AND FIND THAT SELASSIE LIVE IN YOU. THERE IS FLESH, AND THEN THERE IS AFTER FLESH. BUT THE ONE WHO CREATE LIFE CANNOT DIE. SELASSIE IS THE CONSCIOUSNESS NOW WHOM RASTA ARE RULED BY. NOV. 2ND 1930, WHEN THE CONSCIOUSNESS CAME. NOW ITS SPREAD TO THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH, WITH THE HELP OF PROPHET MARLEY. THE TRUTH HAS COME AND HAS BEEN REVEALED. AND IT ONLY GROW STRONGER AND GET BIGGER, BECAUSE SELASSIE IS THE AWAKENING OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

MORE LOVE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS!

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/19/2005 5:04:45 PM

His Majesty I is alive and well, for He lives in the hearts of InI. His Majesty had to come to fullfill the covenant between Jah and David, that Jah would raise up Christ to be the King of kings and Lord of lords. So His Majesty came to fullfill this prophecy, before HIM return for Judgment day, seen.

Hold down the fort I King Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari is coming.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/19/2005 5:05:14 PM

His Majesty I is alive and well, for He lives in the hearts of InI. His Majesty had to come to fullfill the covenant between Jah and David, that Jah would raise up Christ to be the King of kings and Lord of lords. So His Majesty came to fullfill this prophecy, before HIM return for Judgment day, seen.

Hold down the fort I King Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari is coming.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/20/2005 10:09:44 PM

iman cant tell the i where Haile Selassie I is.Ini have to stop looking at HIM through christian spectacles.messiah who walk on water concept.the creator dwells inside ALL life,not just man and animal, but in ALL life.including plants,trees,rocks, mountains,minerals, etc.
the i might feel far away from Jah cuz the i lookin for a man way ova in ethiopia, when Jah is right inside the I.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/21/2005 2:51:03 AM

And the Lord God Jah Rastafari said tell them, "I AM"

The Lord is ever present beloved. Just keep your faith in the One on the Rainbow throne bredren. Field Marshall General Emporer Qedamawi I Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari Selah.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/21/2005 6:30:30 AM

Read it in Revelation. All the I must know about this Iwah the I will find there to be explained.

Selah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/23/2005 12:40:57 PM

Selassie is (was) the last prophet. Nobody ever really dies. The things you can't see are the most important. The seals are open. Judgment is soon come. You can't be away from Jah, there is no such thing. There is with or against, but not seperate. If you continue to not see, be very greatful, mine eyes have seen...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 56

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I