Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=971&start_row=1

rasta moving backward?????

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: native root Sent: 8/5/2005 7:44:36 PM

the elders taught ini things ini dont think ini remember..

the First Rasta were Not christian, so how did christianity creep in and almost take ova the rasta vibe?has twelve tribes logic become the guideline for todays rastafari?has rasta become a religion?

Where are the elders who hold the ancient knowledge?

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/6/2005 5:26:11 AM

Ises

No, TTI logic never become no guideline, also not Bobo or Binghi. The ONLY guideline was ever and is ever and will ever be, His Imperial Ijesty Girmawi Quedamawi Haile I King Selassie I! One cannot deny HIM words on the Bible, on Christ and all them tings. And if one does, then he does NOT follow JAH Word, if he is now old like an elder or young like a youth, seen.

Many people wanna run in RastafarI their little manmade clubbizness, they wanna manmade rules which they see fit and say all must follow this. Their priority is on manmade "rasta" teachings and not on the teachings of HIMself.
I n I trod Nyahbinghi this Earthday and met many Elders and Ancients, all of them, as far as I could see, where upholding JAH teachings to highest heights. Not one of them denied Christ or the Bible, nor HIM message about that. Yes I

But I also know about elders also from JA who do not trod RastafarI (anymore). Who tell the youth them that Ras TafarI is not JAH, and so that his teachings are not highest priority. I mean those who one can meet at rastafarispeaks and all that sites.

Selah

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/6/2005 12:22:41 PM

givethanks

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/6/2005 12:42:10 PM

Yeah I think its kinda funny how they name their site "Rastafari speaks" but yet He doesn't on that site, a lot of folly talk. But you know brother nyah, after I man had to go through some contemplation about the Bobo, I had to strong of feelings without that strong of info so I humbled I self, I began to speak with the Royal Ambassodor Hon Prophet Moambeh and I have to say that he set a lot of my crooked thoughts straight, and the Bobo have a strong ground to believe what they do. I mena Emmanuel did recieve instruction from Haile Selassie, that he was to be placed in charge over the repatriation of black people in Egypt Jamaica. Emmanuel is also the only "messiah (christ)" who has declared that Sensi is the healing of the nations and that it was the main ingredient of the attonement oil from old. Only two men have that have been told to be Christ have done this, Yeshewa and Emmanuel.

Don't get I wrong, I still have doubts about Emmanuel, but I do look into these things because they are important to overstand.

And Yes I, whats with the elders who drop out?

Blessed

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/6/2005 1:26:48 PM

wha bout the Honorable Elder Ras Mutabaruka?????

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/6/2005 8:08:57 PM

What about him?

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/6/2005 8:53:00 PM

he is an elder that dont deal with christian philosophy.

in reference to no elders in the Rastafari movement denying the bible or christ

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/7/2005 3:02:37 AM

The only group that deal with Xtrian phil-lie-sophy is TTI. No disraspect to individuals. InI binghi man don't deal with that folly, and Emmanuel of the Bobo bun fire on X religion.

And yes bredren I like muta, but a lot of what Muta say isn't always 100 percent accurate.

Blessed

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/7/2005 8:51:57 AM

Ises

Every man has the right to his own convictions. It is up to the followers of these men to sight if this fits in their own overstanding or not. And just because a man is right about one thing, does not mean that he is right about everything, seen.

Muta was there in Local 15 when Gadman founded the TTI and was one of few who stood up and left then. He was even chased by some of them. So he has his own personal reasons to object to the christian influence in the movement.

And dreadnut, it is good that the I humbled the Iself.

Selah

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/7/2005 12:24:02 PM

the i say them tti chase muta? ya mean physically chase him to try to harm him?cha!!!! if them do that then..............

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I