Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=930&start_row=1

"Rasta don't work for no CIA . . ."

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/17/2005 6:36:38 AM

The CIA and Bob Marley

Selah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/17/2005 12:29:25 PM

very good article to read, a must

Luis Posada Carriles, was also implicated in the Kennedy Assassination as well

RSK

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/17/2005 4:22:58 PM

I man give thans for that article, I plan to make many copies of it and pass them around to those who see Bob Marley as a good reason to "get high." This is very important to InI because we now that Babylon has been trying to shut up rasta from the very beginning, why else they go and make them self so, why them go an jus put the crack an cocaine inna Jamaica when Rastafari was becoming prodominant? I'm almost convinced that they faked His Majesty's denial as well, if He thought is was just so damn terrible what InI as Rastafari was doing why HIM crown us? It would make no sense, why congradulate someone or award some one for something that you didn't approve of or beleif in yourself. That would be a complete contradiction. Them try to discourage INI through crapagonda, but still InI dont budge.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/17/2005 5:05:36 PM

Lion's Dread

Don't Move from your position, RASTAMAN!

RSK

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/19/2005 1:46:27 AM

Greetings

I just got in from out of town, and on the way home my Queen and I were reasoning about this very topic...another psychic-thing going on here...JAH works in mysterious ways...

Yes, babylon got their ways...Bob, Peter (botched robbery?!?), Martin, Malcom, JFK, RFK, and yes, even the lovely Princess Dianna...how long shall they kill the people who are doing the work?

Many Blessings
Rastafari

Messenger: Qe'ne Sent: 7/19/2005 2:48:54 AM

WE CYAR WOUK FE DEM AT ALL !!!

THOSE WHO REGARD LYING VANITIES FORSAKE THEIR OWN MERCY

WOE UNTO THOSE WHO MAKE MISCHIEF BY A LAW. THE ORDER OF MELCHIZIDEK IS OUR SECRET SERVICE!!!

ENROLL ALMIGHTY GOD WANTS YOU!!!

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I