Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=928&start_row=1

King Immanuel Speech

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/15/2005 5:20:12 PM

November 24, 1992 - 93

VICTORY OF GOOD OVER EVIL...

AN OPEN DEMAND FOR INTERNATIONAL RE-REPATRIATION, SPEEDY REMOVAL OUT OF JAMAICA/EGYPT AND ALL SMALL ISLANDS AND THE WEST OF ALL THE BLACK HOUSE OF ISRAELITE

The Worldwide King of Kings is NOW Calling for Support for All Royal Ethiopian Sons and Daughters Four Wings of the Earth Thorugh the Laws of Christ and Moses, which is LOVE. On Love Hangs All The Laws and Commandments of The Prophets On The Face of The Earth.

Only One True Love Stands and that is the Love of Christ Our Lord and King, Emperor Haile Selassie I, the First Ancient King of Creation, the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God and the Light of the World. We Give Thanks for 100 Year Centenary Celebration of Our God and King. We also Give Thanks for 17th of August when We Celebrated the 105th Anniversary of the Greatest Prophet Hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey.

This is An International Demand for Progress Under the Royal Rainbow Circle Throne of Black Supremacy. I, the Rt. Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards have contacted the Jamaica Government along with opposition party, the Governor General along with the Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of Britain about Manifestating the Right of the People that is Stated in the 1834 Emancipation Bill issued by Queen Victoria. The twenty million pound sterling that was given to the slave masters should have went to Us when the shackles came Off Our Feet, for Our Repatriation.

Our worldwide King of Kings NOW Declares that Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth II must come down here to Jamaica and Set the People Free and Hand Them Over to I King Jacob Abraham, Their True Divine Leader. I Call for All Prison Doors to be Opened and All Captives Set Free and Sent Home to Their Own Vine and Fig Tree.

I Am Therefore Calling Upon Hon. Lord Gifford who is a representative of the House of Lords of Great Britain. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth and the British Parliament to come together and set All Slave Children Free, even before the 1st of August 1993. I Demand this to be Done NOW!!! Freedom of Life is What I Am Defending Thorugh the Freedom of Right, under the Royal Banners of the Red, Gold and Green Flag and the Red, Black and Green Flag, containing the Symbols of the Black Five Point Star, the "R" and the Lion Respectively.

It Was in the Year 1948-49 While I Was at Up Park Camp that I Visited the ofice of the brigadier general seeking out the Rights of I and My People when he ran from his office leaving I There. Britain Crownhead Fell from that moment.

Also on the 6th of June, 1950 I Went to the House of Representatives on Duke Street in Kingston seeking out the Rights of Fundamental Freedom, Redemption and International Repatriation. At that moment I Raised My International Emblems of the Red, Gold and Green and the Red, Black and Green. This Action Caused the House to be closed down for three days. During that time the late Sir Alexander Bustamante and Norman Manley were present.

I also Befell Britainīs Crownhead at Kings House in 1966 during the state visit of Queen Elizabeth to Jamaica. While she was at Kings House, I Sent to her My International Emblems aforementioned, along with the Black Flag which Represents the Black Nation of People Worldwide. These Flags Were Sent to her enclosed in a red, white and blues pouch. When she unvielded them, she bowed her head to them and declared that there is an individual Man in this coyntry that no one should molest for in time to come His Law shall be Law over her law.

I Therefore Call Upon her NOW, Along with All super powers of the World to Free the People and Send High Water Ships in the harbour of Jamaica to take Us Out and Return Us to Our Black Crownhead of Ethiopia/Africa. We Are Not Begging For This, It Must Be Done, for We Are An Innocent People. Queen Victoria and her host came into Ethiopia and took Us Out illegally. We Are the Heavenly Angles of God, the Saints of the Most High God In Flesh and Blood.

I Am Calling upon the Prime Minister of Jamaica, Hon. P. J. Patterson, Governor General Sir Howard Cooke, opposition leader Mr. Edward Seaga, former Prime Minister Michael Manley, former Ministers of Foreign Affairs Mr. Hugh Shearer, Minister of Justice K.D. Knight, Minister of Foreign Affairs Hon. David Coore, Mr. Hector Wynter a former editor of the Jamaica Daily Gleaner and Lady Gladys Bustamante widow and former secretary of the late Sir Alexander Bustamante, to fulfil the Demand of the Royal House of Israelite which is the Freedom to Return Home Freely, without any Immigration Barriers through Article 1-15-30 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Mr. John F. Kennedy ratified these Articles for the Poor and Have-nots to Receive Their Rights to Return Home.

We Do Not Want the western world. We Want Ethiopia. Therefore I Demand that Black Family Be Set Free and Returned Home NOW!!! to that Black Crownnhead. The Black Crownhead and the white crownhead is to come together and Set the People Free.

One Father for the World of People and That is Shiloh, For Unto HIM shall the Gathering of the People be. All Nations Came through Our Lineage, the Black Father and the Black Mother, so Set Us Free. Let Peace and Love Reign Upon Earth. Our Father Created the World to be a Free World. Through the Love of the Black Nation, they took Us Out of Ethiopia/Africa and brought Us into slavery.

I Am Asking you Hon. Lord Gifford, to call upon the United Nations in New York to call up Mr. Shearer and let him and Senator harding bring forward all Documents of Repatriation that he received from the United Nations, H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and also to state what is in the Bank that he told Senator Harding not to open in his life time. I Want These Rights to Come to Justice NOW!!!

God Bless You to Fulfil This Cause Hon. Sir. All Barriers are to be broken down NOW and NOW! The "R" Kingdom Say NOW! Article One Say NOW!

I Close With Seven Words of Love, God is Love Let Us All Love.

I AM

Most Rt. Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards

Brother Moses the Lordīs Servant

Black Christ In The Flesh

Ethiopian Royal Ambassador of the Mission of the King

President General of the E.A.B.I.C. Church of Salvation

I.N.R.I. / I Negus Rule Israelite

So I man found several speeches of Emmanuel, and I'm undecided on them. I took particular notice to when he says,

"she bowed her head to them and declared that there is an individual Man in this coyntry that no one should molest for in time to come His Law shall be Law over her law."

I have read pieces of a book on the net called deliver us from evil, and the woman who wrote it said that this same queen reffered to Emmanuel as "the Lord over all her lords." Now Emmanuel say this. So is this true that these words left her mouth? Did she actually recognize Emmanuel as Christ or at least diety.

You know one of my biggest problems with the "Emmanuel concept" is that there is a pinch of sands worth of inforamtion about him and I have no other refference. I have asked a lot of questions at the bobo website, but I don't ever really get a straight answer out of them. I would like to know more about Emmanuel, but over the past several years I have found it difficult to aquire any info about him, so if any one has a drop of info on him please share it.

Blessed

Messenger: the rock Sent: 7/15/2005 6:27:20 PM

Mr. Bill Clinton
President of the United States of America
The White House
Washington, D.C.
November 20,1992

Mr. President,

It is a great pleasure on this first occasion on which I, the Most. Rt. Hon.

King Emmanuel Charles Edwards on behalf of the Government and People

of the Ethiopia Africa Black International Cogress Church of Salvation, of

which Iam Founder, Leader, President, High Priest, God and King, take this

pleasureto Communicate with you to offer My Sincere Congratulations on your

landslide election victory in the recent Presidential Elections.

As you are now the 42nd President of the United States, We are particularly

Happy that it has been bestowed on you at this time..May your tenure in office be a

fruitful one, as We are anticipating that you will use your portfolio through

a heart of Love and Understanding to minister Equality and

Justice to the Black Suffering Masses and bring about

the long overdue Fulfilment of our Fundamental Freedom, Redemption and

International Repatriation to Africa/Ethiopia through Articles 1-15-30 of

the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Article 55 and 56 of the

United Nations Charter.

I, President Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the only Comissioned Ambassador of

Emperor Haile Selassie Iīs Repatriation Network for the Blacks demand that

you, Mr. President, bring forth Justice for the Poor and Needy and the

Suffering Masses when you are officially inaugurated as President. Also the

prison door are to be opened and the Prisoners and Captives Set Free. These

are the same Black Innocent ones whom your predessors and Her Majesty Queen

Elisabeth II as Head of Commonwealth Secretariat have packed up in prisons

under such inhumane and brutal conditions.

I Demand these Legitimate Rights of My People and I through the laws of

Christ and Moses. I Am He who had sent to former Prime Minister the late Sir

Alexander Bustamante and former Premier the late Norman Manley of Jamaica

before they died as well as all Prime Ministers past and present, to send

Home My People and to Free Them Out of the brutal systematic policy of "X"

politics that they are under. All of these person have declined to do so.

Therefore, My Demand Currently is for you, Mr. President, to do so by

envoking Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II...She, her husband Prince Phillip,

her royal cabinet and other distinguished delegates, bowed to the Flags of

The Red, Gold and Green and the Red Black and Green along with the Black

Flag at Kings House in Jamaica in 1966. It was I who sent these Embles to

her while she was visiting Kingsī House.

Prior to that in 1948-49, I visited the office of the Brigadier General of

the British Army at Up Park Camp in Jamaica to seek out the Rights of the

Suffering Slave Children. During such visit the Brigadier ran from his

office leaving I there and had to be retrieved by two high ranking officers.

According to Army protocol, he should not have run for whoever he left

behind becomes head of the Army and subsenquently, the country and the entire

British Crownhead....

I therefore call upon you, Sir, along with the Secretary General of the

United Nations and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II to fulfil this cause for

Us the Black Suffering Masses. If Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth cannot come

and do it herself, she could either send her Prime Minister,Attorney

General, Privy Council or her daughter, knowing that she came to Jamaica in

1990 and I had sent her a letter to which she has yet to respond. The Queen

must instruct the Jamaica Government to Free the People...

When those Words reach you in your National and International Office, you

should be Obedient to them so that We the Poor could get Our Human Rights

and Justice. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was ratified by President

Kennedy so that ALL, Rich and Poor, Have and Have-hots, could receive their

Rights. The Rich and the Haves have received theirs but the Poor and

Have-nots have yet to receive Ours.

We the Black Nation, Demand Justice NOW!!! We are Sovereign Nation,a Royal

Nation Wealth Kingdom, not commonwealth. Freedom, Redemption and

International Repatriation is Our Demand for All Slave Children to Return to

Ethiopia/Africa Our Black Crownhead Under Our Creational Banner, the Red,

Gold and Green Flag and the Red, Black and Green Flag containing the Symbols

of the Black Five Point Star, the "R" and the Lion Respectively.

This Move requires Transportation of Seven, Nine or if necessary Thirteen

Miles of High Water Ships to Return Us up the River Nile. The Father Bless You Sir to

Fulfil these Words to Save yourself and your nation from the Wrath of the Almighty God

who has come for His People.

Only One Love Stands and that is the Love of Christ and Moses. On this Love

Hangs All the Laws and Commandments of the Prophets.

I AM

Most Rt. Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards

Brother Moses The Lordīs Servant

Black Christ-In-The-Flesh

Ethiopian Royal Ambassador of The Mission of the King

Crowned Champion of Human Rights/Human Justice

President General of the E.A.B.I.C. Church of True Salvation

I. N.R.I./I Negus Rule Israelite.

http://com1.runboard.com/bundergroundvoices.fnibiruislamsolomonicdynasty.t31

Messenger: HunterDodds Sent: 6/21/2020 7:34:52 AM

I can't sort out this in my words. But i am so thankful to you for sharing this life experience of your life with us. Here you can get help from https://www.myassignmentwriting.com.au/lab-report/ to write your task easily. And knowing in such details about Lord Gifford is also fabulous for me. Incredible this is.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I