Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=917&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: nazaritepj Sent: 7/9/2005 5:25:27 AM

greetings. seeking knowledge of the importance of the year 1977, as spoken of by marcus, as know to the ras community. know it twas of importance, not recalling as to why. any information truly appreciated. I know it was something to do with the alignment of the number seven.....

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/9/2005 8:26:37 AM

Ises

I am also curious about that.... all I know about that is from the Intro of Anthony B's Streetknowledge.

Selah

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 7/10/2005 3:39:01 AM

That's the year I man was born. What happened in this year?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/11/2005 12:08:27 AM

Some people believed that a serious event would take place in that year. They used to talk about when two sevens clash. It was either supposed to be the end of babylon or some other big event.

In these times people feel that serious things will happen in 2007, which is the year 2000 in the Ethiopian Calendar. But as Christ says:

Mark.13

1. [32] But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/11/2005 2:10:15 AM

Yes I yes I, this is truth Ark I, not even Jesus Christ know what hour the Father will come. As remarkable as that would be, I would put more thought on the event rather then a date.

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/12/2005 3:06:23 AM

Great album though...Two Sevens Clash....

Blessings

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/12/2005 5:15:50 AM

yes I

Culture

man might not know of hour or day, but neve say nufn bout da year

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/12/2005 5:16:42 AM

yes I

Culture

man might not know of hour or day, but neve say nufn bout da year

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 7/12/2005 2:09:19 PM

I HAVE A STORY ABOUT THAT SEPTEMBER 11TH AND THE ETHIOPIAN CALENDAR. I SPOKE WITH AN ETHIOPIAN REGGAE SINGER ON SATTADAY, HIS NAME IS ISAAC HAILE SELASSIE, I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD HIS MUSIC, HE'S SORT OF LOCAL AROUND SOUTHERN CA HERE. BUT I BROUGHT UP THE SEPTEMBER 11TH THING AND HOW 9/11/2001 WAS EXACTLY 7 YEARS TO THE ETHIOPIAN MILLENIUM. SO ACTUALLY THE ETHIOPIAN MILLENIUM WILL BE 9/11/2008. BECAUSE THE MILLENIUM IS ON THE YEAR 2001 AND NOT THE YEAR 2000 BECAUSE THERE WAS NO YEAR 0 AD. IT STARTED WITH THE YEAR 1 AD. I MEDITATED ON THIS TIME OF THE YEAR, IT IS RIGHT BEFORE THE NEW ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENT AFTER BUSH IS DONE WITH HIS LAST 4 YEARS IN OFFICE. I DONT KNOW, JAH WILL BE DONE. ANYHOW ISAAC WAS TELLING ME ABOUT HOW THERE WERE ALOT OF ETHIOPIANS WHO WORKED IN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. AND ON 9/11 ALMOST ALL OF THEM DIDNT SHOW UP TO WORK BECUASE IT WAS A HOLIDAY TO THEM. SO THE FBI WERE QUESTIONING THINKING THAT THE ETHIOPIANS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE ATTACK BECUASE WHY DID ALL THE ETHIOPIANS NOT GO TO WORK THAT DAY? THEY SAID BECAUSE IT WAS A HOLIDAY IN ETHIOPIA THE NEW YEARS DAY. SO THEY SAID YOU ETHIOPIANS ARE TRULY BLESSED. YOU ARE SAFE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND ABROAD. I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY INTERESTING.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/12/2005 2:27:45 PM

Ises

Yes I, and we already passed the halftime!

Selah

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I