55. Qala ijAAalnee AAala khaza-ini al-ardi innee hafeethun AAaleemun
55. (Joseph) said: "Set me over the store-houses of the land: I will indeed guard them, as one that knows (their importance)."
56. Wakathalika makanna liyoosufa fee al-ardi yatabawwao minha haythu yashao nuseebu birahmatina man nashao wala nudeeAAu ajra almuhsineena
56. Thus did We give established power to Joseph in the land, to take possession therein as, when, or where he pleased. We bestow of our Mercy on whom We please, and We suffer not, to be lost, the reward of those who do good
57. Walaajru al-akhirati khayrun lillatheena amanoo wakanoo yattaqoona
57. But verily the reward of the Hereafter is the best, for those who believe, and are constant in righteousness.