Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=855&start_row=21

head covering

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 6/5/2005 1:15:24 AM

hail bredren Nyah Jahphet Anbassa... yes I am sis Kaley from SistrenItes! Newsletter staff.
bless

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 6/5/2005 3:22:09 AM

Irenaeus, i.26.2.

But the Ebionites use only that Gospel which is according to Matthew, and repudiate the Apostle Paul, calling him an apostate from the Law.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/5/2005 10:31:15 AM

blessings to the idren

to Dreadnut: InI overstand ya completely. InI say, all rastas don't dread, and every dread aint a rasta. George Clinton say, free your mind, and your a** will follow. The idren say, "Create in me a clean heart O Jah, so I may serve thee".

To this end, idren, we must make our hearts clean by learning Jah way and writing Jah love in our hearts, minds, and souls. From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh, and you know a tree by its fruit. When InI one with Jah, evating I touch shine a lil brighter, and the spirit lets me know if me crown should be covered or not. For now, ITS COVERED (unless InI at home with princesses)

RSK

Jah Bless you all!

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/5/2005 1:45:51 PM

Ises

Brethren, of course everything must start in the inside, in the heart. Yeshuah teach that everything that comes from a person, in action or words, originates from the heart. And he also says that cleanliness must start first in the inside, but he also says: do the one without leaving the other.
The outside is an expression of what is on the inside.

Selah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 6/5/2005 1:55:44 PM

I cover my head when I am conducting or attending holy ceremony or entering holy ground, I also usually remove my shoes on such occasions. However I usually wear a hat or scarf just because I have a lot of hair. I truly believe that each person must do what feels best within themselves to do. The only thing that truly matters is that the idren stay clean and keep them locks clean and untouched by outsiders. Never let a body touch your hair who does not respect you, your hair and the Most High.

Love peace and FREEDOM,
Empress Nzingha

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/5/2005 3:45:44 PM

I PITY THE FOOL WHO EVEN ATTEMPTS TO TOUCH MY LOCKS

ZERO TOLERANCE

RSK

also Empress Nzingha, you being joint heirs with Christ, and one with Jah, anywhere you walk is Holy ground!

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/6/2005 4:16:09 AM

Give Thanks Sis Kaley for the onederful Sistrenites! Work the I carries on, also to Sis Poeticleah and Binghi Hyasi!
By the way, does the I have any information about what is going on at rastafarionline and when the Message Board will be online again?

Give Thanks highah high

Selah

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 6/6/2005 7:57:50 PM

Hail Nyah
Give thanks unto Haile Sellassie I!
The editor of SistrenItes!,Sis Poeticleah, itinually blesses InI with word sound power. . . I do what I can to spread the word, glad the I fulljoys it as well! This month's edition has a blessed Ital section from Binghi Haiasi, if the I hasn't checked it already.
Also, the Rastafarionline messageboard is up and running.
blessed love bredren, give thanks
Sis Kaley

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/6/2005 11:18:14 PM

Just a small addition.

Gideon, you said,
----------------------
Anyway if you look at the following verse Paul says that short hair for a man and long for a woman is the only custom that he knows and all the churches at that time that he knew of were following that way.
----------------------

That was changed in the newer versions of the bible. It originally said, "we have no such custom, neither the churches of God" So in the older versions he was saying that it was not a custom of the church, but his opinion.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I