Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=850&start_row=1

Words of HIM

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/28/2005 2:37:16 PM

Does any of the I's have a collection of words of HIM on disk? I'm just wondering if there's an easier way than downloading all of these speeches from this site and then editing them. If I don't hear anything I'll just go ahead and do that after a few days.

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/29/2005 2:25:33 AM

I suggest getting the collected speeches, found at One Drop Books online...it comes in two volumes. It is the official (Ethiopian Throne) collection of His Majesty's Word Sound, and is a great reference.

There are many, many different parts of HIM's speches floating around on the internet, and it is good to see the speeches and words in there entirity.

Peace and Blessings
Jeff

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/29/2005 4:00:01 AM

Ises

Yes I have the Selected Speeches from One Drop Books, but I think the brethren meant audio speeches....

Selah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/29/2005 3:37:54 PM

the history channel has some online

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 5/29/2005 6:07:41 PM

greetings to all

bless-ed love

this sis has a 2-cd set that are all HIM wordsound......HIM speeches.

you may Imail I at irijah2001@yahoo.com if you would like to receive copies.......all this sis requires is a self addressed stamped (cost about 1.50 US dollars to mail) padded envelope......this sis has plenty blanks and this sis could never charge to forward HIM words.

Selassie I
everytime
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/31/2005 11:31:45 PM

Gideon,

What format would you like them in? A page could be made that will give a link to a text file of all the speeches. Or all the speeches can be shown on one page so the text could be copied and pasted somewhere else.

There are also other formats that can be used.

Let I know what is the best way for you, you can choose either one of the options above, or you can tell I another format if you had something in mind, and I can tell you if it can be done.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 6/2/2005 3:57:13 PM

Thanks for the help. I wrote an email to the sistren who says she has two CD's.
Also Ark, if the I can give I the wordsound in word program that is best. I will then have two references for comparison, and also I will be able to read and study while I am waiting for the CD's to arrive and for money to buy a computer to read them on. I am using a public library computer now so the time is too limited to read and study.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 6/8/2005 1:30:03 PM

Not hurrying or anything, but I in hear from the I's yet.
REspect.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I