Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=848&start_row=21

REPATRIATION IS A MUST

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 5/29/2005 12:10:42 PM

greetings

avoiding the truth and refusing to grow is what separates ones.
do you have a problem with RASTAFAR I being BLACK from creation?
i know not of a white man that was in on the conception of nyabinghi, nor have i ever seen a white man considered amongst the elders as an elder......it was ras marcus and mother bubbles and ras pidow etc that came from jamaica to this country to teach ones about Rastafar I, in washington dc, at the smithsonian institue......not a white man. are you of that school that thinks everyone should morph into brown people? that is what landlord bush sr and landlord bush jr want...it is what tony blair wants.........a new world order so that they can better control the masses.......why would you, who obviously consider yaself rasta, deny what rastafar I truly is? can you, as a man (or wo-man...i dunno) not see that is the mindset of ones who think as you do, that keep the dissention and confusion going on in this livity.......because you do not want to face that yes, race does exsist? and it does exist in a negative way in this livity because MOST ones that are white refuse to face up to the fact that the white man, in general, are the downpressors of the nation? this is not said to create dissention, but to try and open up the eyes of those that do not see.......my gracious.....if you claim to be a true rasta, then you praise a BLACK GOD, so how can you say that race is not in evidence? i do not overs atall.
do you think that rastafar I is just peace and love and smoking ganja, reading ya word, and listening to bob marley tunes?
do you think that the bible is the only source of learning in this livity? can you seriously continue trodding with blinders on and not SEE the truths that are set before you? do you not see that the white man is still, in this time, setting up traps for the black man in many underhanded and sugarcoated ways? can you not admit that wrongs have not been righted and that atrocities are still being committed against blacks to this day? or do you live in an all white city and site rastafar I only thru ganja coated eyes and live under the misconception that we are ONLY a peace and love and humble vibration and therefore you can escape the reality of seeing things as they truly are?
i mean no harm and do not mean to offend...........but we are a WARRIOR NATION from CREATION.....we are nyabinghi from creation.....seen? we love each other and we love our black god and king, but we see life thru wide open eyes and do not mince words when truths need to be faced.
it seems as if you have a problem with rastafar I being black from creation.................u see me? ones who seek truth, demand truth and live truth are not offended by truth........seen? the truth may be an offense, but never a sin.

more love
Selassie I
everytime
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 5/29/2005 12:31:25 PM

greetings again.....
things that make ya say ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how come reparation funds were granted to japanese....who were not stolen from their country, but came here by their own free will?
how come the government cannot grant reparations to BLACK people who were STOLEN from their homes and families?

we must educate ourselves on these matters......we must continue to have NON blinded eyes to see that what is RIGHT is granted to ones...seen? check out following article..........FIYAH on babylon.....seen?

Did you know that the U.S. government granted reparations in the past?

During World War II President Roosevelt signed the Executive Order 9066 which authorized the unconstitutional incarceration of more than 120,000 Americans of Japanese ancestry. More specifically, Executive Order 9066 allowed the "military authorities to exclude anyone from anywhere without trial or hearings, setting the stage for forced removal and incarceration of Japanese Americans." This order came as result of the bombing of Perl Harbor and the fear of espionage by Japanese Americans. Japanese were thought to be a threat to national security just based on their nationality, as there were never any reported cases of Japanese Americans acting against the U.S. during the war. Japanese Americans were sent concentration camps and stripped of all constitutional rights and liberties. In fact a good number of those incarcerated were American citizens by birth and resided in the U.S. for over twenty years. As a result of the order many Japanese American citizens were forced to sell valuables as well as close businesses not mention relinquish all personal freedoms.

In1982, after much struggle and protest on the apart of Japanese Americans, a committee appointed by the US Congress concluded that the incarceration was carried out without adequate reasons of security, and was motivated largely by racial prejudice, wartime hysteria and a failure of political leadership. Then on August 10, 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed H.R. 442, which provided individual payments of $20,000 to each surviving internee and a $1.25 billion education fund among other provisions.

If this is your first time hearing of the Japanese American reparations and thought that African-American's fighting for reparations were radical, perhaps now you will think again. Reparations cannot return the lives and spirits of those broken and killed by unjust and cruel behavior. Reparations can however assist in repairing the economical and social damage that often results from organized and legalized oppression.

For More Information check out these references:

Japanese American Experience

Executive Order 9066

in this sis opinion this is a gross injustice against the BLACK MAN to not grant them reparation funds.....SEEN?

MORE LOVE
MORE FIYAH
SELASSIE I
EACH AND EVERYTIME

Sis Irijah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/29/2005 1:32:30 PM

"do you have a problem with RASTAFAR I being BLACK from creation?"

Its African not black, Ras TafarI himself was not what you say 100% BLACK.

"i know not of a white man that was in on the conception of nyabinghi, nor have i ever seen a white man considered amongst the elders as an elder"

I know this also.

"it was ras marcus and mother bubbles and ras pidow etc that came from jamaica to this country to teach ones about Rastafar I, in washington dc, at the smithsonian institue......not a white man."

Yes, because they were educated on how the Africans were stolen.

"are you of that school that thinks everyone should morph into brown people? "

I never said that & you should stop misreading my post.

"a new world order so that they can better control the masses.......why would you, who obviously consider yaself rasta, deny what rastafar I truly is?"

RASTFARI ISNT BLACK, it is AFRICAN, ITHIOPIAN, speak black this black that once again I say Ras TafarI was not full "black" he was full African though.

"not see that is the mindset of ones who think as you do, that keep the dissention and confusion going on in this livity"

I am clearing the confusion, you make it worse by seperating Jah's Children

"and it does exist in a negative way in this livity because MOST ones that are white refuse to face up to the fact that the white man, in general, are the downpressors of the nation? this is not said to create dissention, but to try and open up the eyes of those that do not see"

I never refused what hapened to my Brother's & Sistren I sympathize with them and pray to Jah it does not happen again. I face what happened you obvious have not been reasoning with I long enough to know my intentions.

"if you claim to be a true rasta, then you praise a BLACK GOD, so how can you say that race is not in evidence? i do not overs atall."

Selassie I was not what you call BLACK he was of a mixed race, read your Kebre Nagast & you shall find this.

"do you think that rastafar I is just peace and love and smoking ganja, reading ya word, and listening to bob marley tunes?"

You offend me with this because I no longer smoke ganja, and obviously that must be what you do for not reading & gaining wisdom such as I.

"do you think that the bible is the only source of learning in this livity? can you seriously continue trodding with blinders on and not SEE the truths that are set before you?"

I read many Holy Books, I read the true Ible that tells of Jah people, I no that few were "white", I know the Ible's words have been changed for the benefit of "whites" but I do not let it decieve I because I love all people.

"i mean no harm and do not mean to offend...........but we are a WARRIOR NATION from CREATION.....we are nyabinghi from creation.....seen? we love each other and we love our black god and king,"

Do I need to repeat Iself again in this Iration.

"how come the government cannot grant reparations to BLACK people who were STOLEN from their homes and families?"

I agree reparations should come, but Babylon downpress the Idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you dont beleive me that Haile Selassie I isnt what you call "black" read the books read HIM-Story. But what he is, is AFRICAN, AFRICAN is what I have been preaching.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/29/2005 2:03:31 PM

Higher Ightes!

It is understandable, that white Youthmen do not feel too comfortable with blacktalk... so they try to defend what they think must be defended.... their right place in the Movement of Haile I Selassie I. If you feel you must defend you shut down.... and aren't open anymore for new input... but you should still learn.

When I speak for myself, I am not a weakman... I stand solid ALONE unmoved like a Rockstone. I do not need to seek protection in any movement or beeing memeber anywhere. I no deal with no club bizness. If some want to run Rasta as black movement.... they shall do so... and if some wanna run it white or colourlesse or whatever this is not my bizness... as I do not have to justify to no one but JAH Haile I Selassie I Igzeabihier.
I am willing to work together with all true Selassie I sons in this Iwah, if them white, if them black or whatever.... His Majesty tells me, he extends the hand of Iniversal Brotherhood to all without regard to race, so I must follow this.
I see with happiness that RastafarI more and more gets like a rainbow, all colours strongly united as ONE. I see more and more Organisations pointing out that they welcome all equally... like EMF, IRASCOM etc etc
In my view RastafarI gets too much a clubbizness for too many especially of the Youthman.... they seek beeing part of something... and forget that they first of all must stand alone in their faith.
But another man's bizness is not mine... so I keep doing what I see fit right.
But enough of my words, let I n I listen with an open ear and heart to the Almighty teachings:

"Ethiopia is by her own choice a non-aligned State. Our policies on the vexatious international Issues of the day have been declared to all, and our adherence is still steadfast: the urgent imperative of universal disarmament; the settlement of disputes by peaceful negotiations; the supremacy of reason and logic over force and irrationality.
Dedicated to the cause of Africa, Ethiopia remains prepared to implement agreed measures calculated to advance the objectives embodied in the charter of the Organization of African Unity.
Ethiopia’s actions in her international dealings have been wholly consistent with her declared policies. We insist today that the way to peace among men and nations rests in the even handed applications and the enforcement of the principles of the United Nations and the Organisation of African Unity: non-interference in the internal affairs of others; self-determination for the remaining dependent people of the world; respect for the territorial integrity of independent state.
Above all, Ethiopia is dedicated to the principle of the Equality of all Men, irrespective of difference of race, colour or creed. As WE do not practice or permit discrimination within our nation, so WE oppose it wherever it is found. As WE guarantee to each the right to worship as he chooses, so we denounce the policy which sets man against man on issues of religion. As we extend the hand of universal brotherhood to all, without regard to race or colour, so we condemn any social or political order which distinguishes among god’s children on this most specious of grounds.
Thus, we oppose the secessionist regime in Rhodesia because it refuses to the African majority the right, fully, to participate in the life of that territory. We denounce the government of South Africa because of the evil doctrine of apartheid espoused there denies the basic equality of men and raises to the status of sacred dogma an odious and false racism. We condemn the policies followed in Angola and Mozambique because those territories withhold from Africans the full exercise of their rights as free men. We shall not rest until these regimes have been swept from the African continent. We shall not falter in the struggle until freedom has been won by our African brothers."

Selah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/29/2005 2:09:44 PM

"black" distinguishing between lighter & darker brothers was created through Babylon, I am not shutting down I am telling, the more we continue to use their words the longer we stuck in their grasp.

Overstand I am not "forgetting" all that has been done in the past, I am simply trying to bring a brighter future for ALL brothers & sisters, Jah's work. Color should not matter who has a higher livity, general RastafarI do not hold church, because what I speak is opinion along with organizations of RastafarI. We all hold our own opinions, thats why like I said my darker brothers agree with what I say in my community, so we all have our own opinions, we dont know who right who wrong, we do know under the knowledge of Ras TafarI we all shall succeed.

Nyah, you should enter the reasoning forum with I, been waiting on someone to join in a Live reasoning.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/29/2005 11:58:26 PM

Greetings Ras EliJAH and Crew

GIVE THANKS TO JAH FOR ALL OUR BLESSINGS

Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/31/2005 11:12:16 PM

Here is a post I placed elsewhere related to this:

-----------------------
I and I should see all color and Love all color. I and I don't deal with color blindness.

Some may think that these two ways to look at race are the same, but they are very different.

Color blindness lacks respect for other people's culture and ancestry, because it is not acknowledged but is ignored. And a lot of times when people deal with color blindness, they look at others as their own color, rather than the color the people actually are.

This veil of color blindness can only last so long, and then it will come off and the old problems will remain. Color loveness is Iternal, because it accepts and honors the differences in culture and ancestry.

-----------------------

Black, white, brown, red, yellow, pink, etc.

I love all these peoples and recognize them all. And I respect, accept and love the different cultures in their uniqueness, and I recognize the many similarities between the cultures.

But I don't deal with color blindness, I love all color. I find that usually when people speak of color blindness, a white man will see all as white, or a black man will see all as black. But why must we ignore differences. I and I should rejoice and love the differences between the people. This is the great richness of Jah creation.
-----------------------

And One thing about when Selassie I said African. I really don't think he was ever talking about a white person when he said African. He was talking about Black and Brown people from Africa. Selassie told Black Jamaicans and other Black people throughout the world that they were Africans, but he never once said this to a white nation.

And here is a post I wrote two years ago about repatriation on another forum:

--------------------------------------------------
Africans were stolen from their land and their land was robbed and raped to a point where things are very hard now in Africa. Africans have been spread abroad and oppressed throughout the world. Africans have a right to their own nation and Babylon must stop abusing their nation and people.

I don't believe that any white man belongs in Africa, unless Africans as a whole invites that white man to join them. I am white, so I don't have the intention to go to live in Africa because it is not my continent, it belongs to the Africans.

Yes, it is true that everyone lived in Africa at some point. But the white man chose to leave Africa and populate other parts of the world a very long time ago.

I know some white people that feel repatriation belongs to them as well. But to I, this attitude looks too similar to something I have seen before. White people felt that they "discovered" the Americas, even though the First Nations people already lived there, and were farming the land for food. But these whites felt that it belonged to them and they had a right to be there, even more of a right then the First Nations.

So they killed the First Nations people, robbed and raped their land and then brought Africans over to build up another man's land for themselves.

-------------------------------------
So as Marcus Garvey say,
13 We believe in the freedom of Africa for the Negro people of the world, and by the principle of Europe for the Europeans and Asia for the Asiatics; we also demand Africa for the Africans at home and abroad.

14. We believe in the inherent right of the Negro to possess himself of Africa, and that his possession of same shall not be regarded as an infringement on any claim or purchase made by any race or nation.

15. We strongly condemn the cupidity of those nations of the world who, by open aggression or secret schemes, have seized the territories and inexhaustible natural wealth of Africa, and we place on record our most solemn determination to reclaim the treasures and possession of the vast continent of our forefathers.

16. We believe all men should live in peace one with the other, but when races and nations provoke the ire of other races and nations by attempting to infringe upon their rights, war becomes inevitable, and the attempt in any way to free one's self or protect one's rights or heritage becomes justifiable.

Full speech,
Declaration of Rights of the Negro Peoples
-------------------------------------

I know that times have changed and the dynamics of the world are different then they were 2000 years ago. I and I as a world people should learn to live in peace with eachother and be able to live in the same village with all different races, with equality. But it is not a right of the white man to live in Africa, it is a privilege that can only be granted by Africans.

--------------------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 6/1/2005 12:40:00 AM

Very Ilah word sound Ark-I.. POWER

***SELAH***

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 6/1/2005 2:04:57 AM

Yes I. Well Reasoned Ark I.

Blessings
Jeff

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 6/1/2005 2:12:33 PM

NOAH HAD 3 SONS HAM SHEM AND JAPHETH. BLACK YELLOW AND WHITE. AND THE 3 OF THEM BROTHERS. IN FULL BLOOD. SO IF YOUR WHITE, LOOK PON THE BLACK MAN FACE AS IF HE IS YOUR OWN BROTHER HAM. AND SAME IF YOUR BLACK, LOOK PON THE WHITE MAN FACE AS IF HE'S YOUR BROTHER JAPHETH. SAME GOES FOR ALL THREE. WE NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT BLACK THIS WHITE THAT. JUST THINK BREDREN, UNDER ONE FATHER. SEEN?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I