Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=834&start_row=1

If I were President

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/19/2005 9:35:55 AM

Speech To The World(draft)
May 19th 2005
Ras ElIjah

If I were President....

I would abolish use of gas's, nuclear energy & the behavior of our government.

I would give speeches & allow righteous I's word in conference's with UN, on the Truth on society, & to free people on mental slavery.

I would seek such herb's as hemp to be used for our new form of fuel.

I myself would travel to countrys such as Afganistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia the entire continent of Africa & North Korea to pormote peace, and Ideas to further the human race in future so that we do not destroy ourselves.

I will do as Holy Haile Selassie I preformed by building school on education, but not "babylonian" education as we have now in the U.S., to give people their true history, from the roots which they come from. Through my eye's we have seen not 1, not 2, but many holocaust's such as slavery of the people of Africa & demoralizing the people of the Native American Nation's.

I believe Judgement day will be coming only because we as huMAN's of this earth, forced it apon ourselves. So it is time we release ourselves of this continues sin.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 5/19/2005 12:27:57 PM

well, you can do all the good things you want.

"who saves his brother's soul, is worth more than silver and gold."

thank you, my Lord, Adonai Sellassie I !

Messenger: the rock Sent: 5/27/2005 10:05:23 AM

truth

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 5/27/2005 5:18:49 PM

YES IDREN RAS ELIJAH,

I TOO HAD THE SAME VISION OF THE ARMAGEDEON. ARMAGEDEON IS MAN FORCING DESTRUCTION UPON THEMSELVES. AS EVIL MEN INVENT AND IMMITATE AND CREATE THE ARTIFICIAL, THEY ARE UNCOVERING DESTRUCTION. FOR THEY CREATED A SYSTEM FOR A WAY OF LIVING WITHOUT JAH AS THE ONE TRUE LEADER. WHETHER IT BE CAPITOLISM, OR WHETHER IT BE COMMUNISM MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, FOR BOTH SYSTEMS WERE CREATED FOR A WAY OF LIVING WITHOUT THE HIGHEST. JAH CREATE. MAN IMMITATE BY MAKING THERE CAPITOLISM AND COMMUNISM. BOTH COME UNTO BABYLON, SYSTEMS OF OPPRESSION AND SLAVERY, IN PHYSICAL AND MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL. BABYLON DIE OF THREE DEATHS, IN PHYSICAL AND MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL.

BABYLON HAS FALLEN IN CONFUSION, FOR THEY DESTROY THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN MINDS. NEVER KNOWING THIS, YET IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE, BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY THE DEVIL.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/27/2005 7:02:53 PM

Yes Yes! this is the truth you speak of, and it creates harmony in I n I mind!!

Ras ELIjah

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 5/27/2005 7:12:17 PM

JUST SAY IT ALOUD~~

JAH RASTAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I