Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=809&start_row=1

Give Us the Teachings His Majesty

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 5/4/2005 2:55:38 AM

We reaffirm today, in the name of principle and right, our opposition to prejudice, wherever and in whatever form it may be found, and particularly do we rededicate ourselves to the eradication of racial discrimination from this continent. We can never rest content with our achievements so long as men, in any part of Africa, assert on racial grounds their superiority over the least of our brothers. Racial discrimination constitutes a negation of the spiritual and psychological equality which we have fought to achieve and a denial of the personality and dignity which we have struggled to establish for ourselves as Africans. Our political and economic liberty will be devoid of meaning for so long as the degrading spectacle of South Africa's apartheid continues to haunt our waking hours and to trouble our sleep. We must redouble our efforts to banish this evil from our land. If we persevere, discrimination will one day vanish from the earth. If we use the means available to us, South Africa's apartheid, just as colonialism, will shortly remain only as a memory. If we pool our resources and use them well, this spectre will be banished forever.

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I, Statement to the 1963 African Summit

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/4/2005 9:58:19 AM

Yes, give us the teachings of HIS M A J E S T Y

cuz we don't want no devil philosophy

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I