Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=801&start_row=1

Worlds Last Chance

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/30/2005 11:10:09 AM

From one of the sites bredren Dreadnut suggested, I subscribed to thier newsletter. They sent me this link, which is mostly the same stuff, but different enough to be worth posting for the I them.

http://www.worldslastchance.com/

One thing they mentioned I thought was interesting: They identified the mark of the beast with a Sunday sabbath. We know the Catholic Church "changed" thier sabbath to Sunday, when Jah blessed the seventh day, Saturday as the true Sabbath... But they said soon the United States will make Sunday a National day of worship. And the actual mark will come so the government will know who follows thier new law. ....The rest we know from the Bible -about being persecuted and such.

I found that interesting, and I could see it as a possibility. Along with that damned verichip... Either seem to I to be -logical guesses, but in truth, only time will tell what trickery Satan will use. Keeping watch, and being able to see through the lies, and overstand the truth, is one thing I and I must give thanks for -because it is the only defense we have.

I thought I should also re-post this link. It is worth a second look, as they update it daily.

http://www.remnantofgod.org/

Blessed Love and Respect
Guidance, Wisdom, and Overstanding
Selassie I

---Pardon the "links" not actually being links, I thought if I copy and paste, it would work.. guess not -sorry I could not make it a convenient click...

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/30/2005 12:24:11 PM

I familiar wit dis information and it is all accurate and valuable based on my own research, especially of the book of revelation and the parallel between the roman catholic church, the vatican, the new world order, and one world government activities

RSK- Teach The Youth The Truth (Barrington Levy)

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/30/2005 12:24:11 PM

I familiar wit dis information and it is all accurate and valuable based on my own research, especially of the book of revelation and the parallel between the roman catholic church, the vatican, the new world order, and one world government activities

RSK- Teach The Youth The Truth (Barrington Levy)

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/30/2005 12:40:43 PM

did I recently read on the above mentioned site where the 7th day adventist church has allowed congregations in nevada to worship on sundays thus breaking the sabbath commandment of the most high?

i lQQked thru the site tis morn and couldn't find de article but it was der b4

7th day adventist church was only place i worship in last 12 months but recently study and fellowship at home on sabbath with family and friends

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I