Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=787&start_row=1

Insane??

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/23/2005 9:25:50 PM

Bless my Lords and Empresses

is anyone here familiar with the writings of David Icke?
This is a white man who basically claims that the royal families of europe and most of the leaders in the world,like G.Bush belong to an ancient "Reptilian" bloodline not of this world and are able to take the form of humans only thru their ability to shape shift.He also claims that this leaders partake in rituals involving the worship of pagan gods,rape of women,sexual abuse of children and other abominations. He even claims that before these creatures came to earth only black people existed on this planet and ever since they have been using black people as a "Control" in their experiments.

Is this man totally insane or is he on to something?
I know that anyone who has never heard these things might be quick to dismiss everything he says as insanity but before u make your judgement i would recommend u read one of his books first, especially
the book "The biggest secret"
I look forward to the i dem thoughts on this

One JAh
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 4/23/2005 10:45:01 PM

Well I would consider he crazy because if only African's lived here then I(being off a light skin color) would be alien and trust me brethren I am not that.

Only other world I from is Jah's kingdom in Zion.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/25/2005 7:00:16 AM

Yes I Ras Elijah
First thing, in the words of the great Garnett Silk- No Disrespect

i man did not write this because i believe it, indeed i am a youth who is always and constantly burning out the word "believe" from mine own thinking and consciousness. I man just wanted the I dem to know the different reasonings out there that I&I dont always hear about.
In reading this book,The Biggest Secret, i have come across some ridiculous claims and some that make i wonder. For eg. there is an interview with a South African Shaman and Healer (even here the idem must be careful and aware) which the I dem can read and i hope i get your thoughts on it.
http://www.metatech.org/credo_mutwa.html

One Love To ONE and All
JAh Rastafari Liveth

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/29/2005 10:22:37 AM

So much Natural Mystyic... So many things I and I do not know yet. I doubt nothing. A few years back, I would have thought that sounds crazy. Now, I think he may be onto something. Most likely, if he is a human, his own knowledge is not the full story, but yet another angle on this universal truth.

One thing I know.... We all have one Creator. Some people do not accept Him as the Creator, and so they take Satan as thier father. There is us, the sons of Jah, and them, the sons of Lucifer...
But Jah created Lucifer too..... with all things.

I and I do know that black was the first, original people. But this does not mean black people are to be the "supreme race" -they are the kings, but still human. Remember Ham, Japheth, and Shem; they were brothers... this shows (at least to I) that we are all brothers, regardless of race. One people, one blood... literally.

Now this is not to say that there is nobody else here, that Jah's people are the only people on earth... There are several people who think this; that there is another race of "demons" or "aliens" living with us.

I don't know, I only know what knowledge Jah put in my path.

---This reminds me, last night, my bredren made the perfect anology as far as race. I remember thinking it is so perfect, everyone could see the connection, from young children to old racists...
He pointed at some trees, and said which kind of tree they were (ie. pine, maple, oak, etc.) Then he said "...but they are all trees, right?" It made me think... he is right, every tree is the same, no matter how different. Each tree is made of wood, and full of sap. Get me? Just like each man is made of mud.. Why should mud feel superior to other mud? Racism makes no sense.

As I said to him last night... His Majesty said "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes..." He never said "untill black people reign supreme" I don't know why people fail to understand this.

--Back to the topic at hand: I would love to read that book.. Soon as I find it, and can buy it...

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/30/2005 12:45:06 PM

i agree dat the father make er'thing that exists

even spiders and cochroaches

with that said, I choose to study Jah Law, make sure I live what I learn, my seeds must see how I live, also, I teach middle school; I may be the only Jah that some of these youth ever see

it is therefore important to keep my mind stayed on Jah and how he teach us to live

as for the bushes and dem who turn from Jah natural law to satan way?

MO FIYAH!

RSK

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I