Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7853&start_row=21

The Future of Rastafari: From Peace and Love to ‘Fia Bun’: Did Rastafari Lose its Way?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/7/2023 11:09:15 PM

Yes PraiseJah. All the trolls i.p.'s ahould get banned from this reasoning forum

Reasoning takes a humble mind in the heart

Peace and love is the fia

Messenger: dembele Sent: 10/9/2023 6:19:13 AM

I,m not bragging i,m just saying how life with jah is.
Rastafari is about livin i&i meaning that 1 is yourself and the other is jah.
Now I HAVE OBTAINED IT and that,s why i,m sharing information here nothing bad i,m just informing how we live a true rastafari life here in tenerife and hows it like

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/9/2023 11:44:52 PM

dembele said: "the bible sais that we nneed to do wztch jah tells us and that can mean fighting stealing and everything not when you want but when jah wants."

"reme,ber that and bin laden did also did it and so ate the jihadistz they do exactly what jah tells them to do that means OBEYING JAH not go sit in a quir like some stupid little people and the tinerfenians they want guns they want us to bring in guns for them because jah sais be strong and men hAS TO FIGHT."

"I got paid yesterday man last night i took the car out get high we saw a goat let me tell you what we did with thag goat man we got respect from everybody in orotava for the goat thing man we left it dead by the side of the road let me tell you everywhere i go people worship me because they know i jahs son man i,m gonna be the new king let me tell you we need more black peolple up here to start the fight we are gonna tear down babylon and that,s the only thing the tinerfenians want and in 2031 will start the world war 3"

All nonsensical words.promoting violence drugs thievery gun smuggling,and all forms of lazy and slackness. Bro Jesse came with a great reasoning. Your taking away from it.
Why kill the goat?

Messenger: dembele Sent: 10/10/2023 6:19:32 AM

The thing is i,m just being honest at what i see i am not gonna lie those are the things i see in my life i,m just telling the thruth man and the goat thing i don,t even remember but if jah sais kill it we kill it see I READ THE WHOLE BIBLE MAN and it clearly states that you have to do what jah wants i read in some chapters that jah wanted his men to fight and they were afraid and didn,t wanna do it and jah punish them see go read the bible jah sends his people to kill entire villages and things like that man that,s IN THE BIBLE i,m not making it up but when i read it i understand what bin laden did and what the jihadists are doing and here the tineefenian kids ALL WANNA BECOME JIHADIST you see that,s how things are and i,m just being sincere in sayin it

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/11/2023 11:37:10 AM

This is why ancient religious texts can be dangerous. You put them into the wrong hands and the mind goes backward instead of forward.

People who lose their way are those who need to be constantly instructed in which way to go. A parent is supposed to show you the way and let you go so you can live and be the righteous man or woman they raised you to be.

There was a lot of savagery in the bible. That's true. There is no way around that. Women were counted as spoils of war and slavery was common place as people tried to work off debt.

The bible was not a standard for all humanity for all time. It was simply better than what they previously had. Any law is better than lawlessness. And if you live in a new frontier without any law or without any enforcement then baser human nature will reveal itself.

So establishing a law was good but did not make them angels or even righteous by today's standards. Today's standards MUST be better than yesterday's or else we're not evolving. Or else we're not progressing. And if we're not making progress then what is our purpose?

Messenger: PraiseJAH Sent: 10/11/2023 5:07:10 PM

We need to ban Dembele for promoting violence. It's not ideal but I think it's best for the spiritual health of all the I's

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/12/2023 12:12:43 AM

Yeah man.... cant reason with evil. Cant reason with foolishness

A house thats going stand and flourish has some guidelines. Principals. Precepts. Rules.

Messenger: dembele Sent: 10/16/2023 6:15:57 AM

Wait a minute is this a rastafari site or what.....
Rastafari means livin i&i with jah and that,s my life here and livin the bible way i,m not only livin the bible way i live i&i and i feel it man you guys are acusing me FOR LIVIN RASTAFARI THE CORRECT WAY you see white people have promoted a religion wich is mostly peacefully but that,s nonsense see jah is the one that made us and he made us to live by nature see i am livin DIRECTLY off of jah see so i need to live by his rules and I AM THE ONE THAT FOUND A SOLUCION TO OUR PROBLEM SEE i found what we were waiting for for a very long time and i,m only inviting you because i care about my race but i,m only saying what the rules are.
I don,t make them jah makes them jah controls all of tenerife and jah doesn,t rely on police he relys on normal people to take control of the people and make justice he has to do violent see like the police do violent too but it is to set righfousness and dissipline people not random violence.
You see you really have to read the bible man because my life is now EXACTLT like the bible but go read the bible man you.ll find that life in biblical time was very violent but they needed to do what jah said to live an honorable life that,s what life witg jah is REALLT LIKE not the b.s white people told us man those are all lies i mean look around you were will you find a peacefull country with peacefull people NOWERE MAN IT DOESN,T EXIST but the best place to live for a black man is tenerife man no question asked

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/19/2023 1:44:25 PM

Dembele is misleading intentionally.

Livin the "Bible way", come on.

Were we born yesterday?
Ya come to inform a buncha Rastafari about the ible?
U gon lose.
This excuse has always meant a colonist missionary pope Bible is your scapegoat.
Nicean. Do u overs?
You British or Spanish?
Your good ship the "SS JESUS" carried the african slaves westward.
Bible said so. Au?
Feathers ruffled?
Hiding behind a book so many rootical Royal Rasses have and never should read.
Dont blame the ible.

Close your eyes, take a deep breath, know where that breath came from, then, tell us the difference between right and wrong without any external influence.you killed the goat for no reason." I cant really remember" is not a reason.
You are our enemy.

Why should a life be ended for i caant remember?

What aspects of real ital livity does the i have in place daily?
Please inlighten us.

the desperation behind all the begging People to move to Tenerife stinks profusely. Besides we "iducated folks" know the situation there....

Labeling ya self "Ras"
And living confused. Making the people of Tenerife think "this loser, vampire, leach is real Rastafari livity", Rastafari people are lazy begger cokeheads. Ya see it?

We refuse to be what u want us to be.
Dembele.
We are what we are.
And that is the way its going to be.

how the i kills.....

Wonder why Rastafari elders caant get a little credit where its actually due? Because of lazy criminals like you who live to take advantage and blame others.
Go away. Or, dont go, but quiet yaself here, jah give us 2 ears and 1 mouth.
Keep ya mouth...
stop using us heartical ones as your excuse for slackness...
Rastafari people, dont take this anymore, stand up for whats real ...

Cut the BS
Yeah im pissed
at the misrepresentation of i JAH people

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/23/2023 12:37:49 AM

I didnt see this subject going this way when I posted it..... but does hint at answering the question of "losing it way"

It is a struggle for not only a movement if 100's if thousands to hold a unity, it is a struggle for I alone as a individual to hold I self In unity trodiing in The Way.

The Way. The Truth. The Life. Realization of ones own livity interconnected with a greater whole. A community of eternal living light. A love, a oneness that does not die.

I pray to maintain the heights in myself, to be clean in heart-vision- trod. That the words I mouth be acceptable In JAHS sight as well as my neighbors. That I may be of service and upliftment to my fellow human being... to all may I be a blessing without partality and without discrimination.

I pray blessings on each of you all from the holiest to the most in need. Wealth is a currency flowing through each of us. Poverty is a blockage of energy manifesting in social economic spiritual capital.
The community if the whole of 1 of creation is the All Street of wealth. From the oceans depths and the covering if all lands. From the air to the mines... The circle of life the living biome the richness of Africa. There is more than enough materials and spirit for all to be blessed. Greed is not realizing this truth and beleiving in the lie of scarcity.

Heaven is on the earth and mighty god is a living man- woman- child.

We have a choice in losing our way or keeping the faith.

To walk by inspiration and not temptation.

To excell beyond the illusion

To awaken the Inner Ras

The King in You Man

The Empress in you Woman

The God in you Man-Child

Made in the Image of

Fullfil your Life and Lack No Good Thing

JAH Bless You the One - JAH Bless You the All

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I