Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7771&start_row=11

Misinformation in and about science

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/22/2023 2:51:45 PM

Blessed Love Iahs

Was following this post a while ago and never added anything but just wanted to say BIG THANKS to GARVEYS AFRICA for the I's posts on this.

"There is lots of misinformation about how to cook a healthy and pleasing meal. There are lots of fast food chains only out for a profit, and lots of opportunists as well as people just poorly skilled or slack in the kitchen. I cant go and then blame 'cooking.' Who was the Chef?" -GARVEYS AFRICA

Genius Iah

Give Thanks

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I & EMPRESS MENEN I BLESS

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/23/2023 5:20:23 PM

Yes, I had the same reaction. GA did his thing in this thread. It was nice.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/26/2023 3:29:19 AM

You like them ones? Haha respect brethren but Jesse is the star of this thread. Many of the I dem including Iself have been guilty of being on the defensive sometimes too much when faced with a directly opposing counter argument. Jesse rarely has been seen to fall for that misjudgement and maintains balance of thought really throughout his time on this site.

I was forced to dig deep for a response that had no element of inflammatory nature to it out of the respect I have for the brethren, went with the poetical instead of unnecessary Fire

Honourable

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/26/2023 12:03:36 PM

I do see that in Jesse as well. Much Respect to the brotha.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I