Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7734&start_row=11

"Transgenderism"......

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/27/2022 10:55:05 PM

My issue is not with the phrase "black lives matter", I strongly agree that black lives do matter! And I will always defend that!

But black lives matter is not a just a phrase these days, it is a organisation, and it's a pedophile supporting organisation! It's total trash!

The money that people donate to Black Lives Matter goes to pedophile supporters, who attack every right we have!

If a person was to create an organisation called Puppy Dog's Lives Matter, and then use then use the money donated in the name of helping puppy dogs to destroy life, and I was to call them it for doing so, it's not because I disagree that puppy dogs lives matter, it's because don't like seeing people take advantage of people who care for puppy dog's, I don't like seeing the world(which puppy dogs live in) being destoryed!

Your pathetic Black Lives Matter organisation, takes money donated to end racism to enslave us all!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/27/2022 11:03:47 PM

Anybody who cares about ending prejudice against black people is even more disgusted by pedophiles who want to hijack the cause to push pedophilia than they are by white supremacists!

An enemey inside your barracks is more dangerous than an enemey outside!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/27/2022 11:06:29 PM

There are man other ways besides transgenderism that BLM is total trash!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/27/2022 11:06:33 PM

There are man other ways besides transgenderism that BLM is total trash!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/27/2022 11:06:36 PM

There are many other ways besides transgenderism that BLM is total trash!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/27/2022 11:10:59 PM

George Floyd wasn't jokes to death!
And even if he was(he wasn't!) there was not a single peice of evidence to suggest it had anything to do with race!
And if there was(there wasn't) the actions of one police office do not reflect the actions of all 800,000!
And even if all the cops are Nazis riots do noting but reinforce the white supremacists prejudice that blacks are violent criminals!

You're fake!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/27/2022 11:11:02 PM

George Floyd wasn't choked to death!
And even if he was(he wasn't!) there was not a single peice of evidence to suggest it had anything to do with race!
And if there was(there wasn't) the actions of one police office do not reflect the actions of all 800,000!
And even if all the cops are Nazis riots do noting but reinforce the white supremacists prejudice that blacks are violent criminals!

You're fake!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/27/2022 11:28:42 PM

The way black people are portrayed these days thanks this BLM crap is even worse than they were portrayed back in the 50s!

I'd rather be painted as goofy than as a pedophile any day!

https://i.postimg.cc/tTKLtxyB/Collage-2022-05-10-02-24-48-2.jpg

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/28/2022 12:08:39 PM

*sigh*

FGM: Anybody who cares about ending prejudice against black people is even more disgusted by pedophiles who want to hijack the cause to push pedophilia than they are by white supremacists!

but isn't this what you are doing? You are using BLM to change the topic to pedophiles, absolutely offering no proof that BLM supports pedophiles. This is a logical fallacy. Because pedophiles are a group hated by all sides with no one daring to offer support for them, it is a POLITICAL TRICK to associate them with another group you wish to malign.

Everybody wants to play detective when it suits a particular narrative. But if you had such evidence why not give it to the police. Do you really think that BLM is a friend to the police? Name one group that wants to take BLM down harder than the police forces of almost any given state, city, and municipality.

So if YOU, who doesn't know BLM, are convinced (perhaps too easily) that they support pedophiles, knowingly so, and to the extent that you have no reservations about sharing such beliefs on a forum frequented by many black people due to its content, I find this troubling. But I'm not surprised either. There's always some element of white supremacy trying to influence black people to turn against our own organizations. But to put the work into influencing black people without utilizing law enforcement... I can't say I can agree with that. There is a concept in American justice, called due process and innocent until proven guilty. We live in a world today where people are deciding that the truth no longer matters and they're just inventing these different narratives in the hopes of spreading judgment.

The Bible has harsh penalties but also says judge not lest ye be judged (by the same logic). The bible also has a law against bearing false witness. The principle behind that law is that you shouldn't spread rumors about people that can cause them to be tried and condemned based on your testimony alone with no means of actually proving it. People can die as a result and those deaths would be on the hands of false witnesses. Man shall not lie with man. That is an abomination according to the bible. But the bible says the same thing about "lying lips".

So we should all endeavor to live with credibility and honor and speak the truth. Because if you don't then how are you any better than the homosexuals you wish to judge? I don't judge anyone because I don't wish to be judged by anyone. I don't mind sharing my opinions but condemnation is something I tend to be conscious of.

After all, how would you feel if someone started a rumor about you and said that your name is what you say to men you're sleeping with? And what if this was said all over the internet in places you weren't around to say otherwise? How long would it take before people started to believe it? There are other ways BLM is trash? Says who? Where are you getting your information? Green frogs? You think George Floyd wasn't choked to death? So you wouldn't mind us doing an experiment where I put my knee on your neck? And then people have the nerve to say "and even if he was"... He was though. You may not want to believe that but the history of police abusing black people goes back to when police were slave catchers. Many black men have their own stories of police abuse, including myself. Every story doesn't end in death and every story doesn't make headlines. Every story isn't even reported. What you are seeing with police in the US is a product of cameras on cell phones. The same things were happening before and police would lie for each other to protect each other. They lie. They lie so that people like you will believe them over the "criminals" they are bringing to "justice".

And they're hoping you don't really have a clue what justice means. They're hoping you will be so distracted by seeing them as good guys vs bad guys that you don't have the understanding of justice to see where a "good guy" abuses his power and becomes the bad guy for the simple fact that he hates the people he has mentally grouped together. Sure, all 800,000 cops or whatever are not the same. How are 40+ million black people in the US the same? And yet many white people believe they are. And many of those are cops. This is simply a reality that black people did not choose. Yet it is one we are forced to live with and one we're forced to survive. Sometimes we don't.

George Floyd was in possession of a counterfeit $20 bill. There is no evidence he made it. But the cops would have you believe that you should never have any sympathy for a black person who has ever been involved in any criminal activity. I've broken laws before. Speeding. Driving with expired tags. Driving with an expired license. I'm like a regular Al Capone. And actually, white people would love me if I was Al Capone. Imagine that. George Floyd did not deserve to die. Period. There are cops who will use anything they can lie about to say "he was dangerous and I was scared of him" to actually use excessive and illegal force to punish, terrorize, or commit murder. And you believe them because you are part of a society and a system that protects those who do harm to black people.

It is what it is. But if you think no one here is willing to defend BLM just because you drop the word pedophile, you are mistaken.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/28/2022 4:08:37 PM

FGM: And male rapists are being sent to female prisons, where they obviously continue to sexually abuse more women..

Are they though? When you say something is happening with an air of confidence people have a tendency to believe that. Especially if you take advantage of something people already believe or are predisposed to believe.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/justice-department-reviewing-policies-transgender-inmates-rcna2067

According to this article there is a council of 10 people that includes 3 mental health professionals as well as prison designation experts. When you say "rapists" (plural) are being sent... you're making it sound like there's no review process. Furthermore...

Let me tell you a very poorly kept secret.

"Rapes happen in prison"

Men rape men in prison all the time. Perhaps if they really wanted to, prisons could stop this behavior. But society doesn't care enough to force them to do so because the assumption is that everyone in prison deserves to be there and that was their choices that led them there.

Google:

Who is more likely to be sexually assaulted in prison?

Female prisoners

Female prisoners are 30 times more likely to become a victim of sexual assault than women who are not incarcerated in the United States. Gay, lesbian, and bisexual inmates reported higher rates of sexual abuse than the general population.

So I understand that we're supposed to be shocked by the idea that a trans person might rape a female prisoner. But why? Are you choosing to not care at all about the likelihood that the trans people the council decides to transfer to a women's facility would be almost certainly raped in a men's prison???

I'm not pro rape at all, but if you toss in a human body that has a vaginal type of orifice... into a male prison population... rape is pretty much guaranteed. So no, I would not put them into the shark tank for men to fight over who is going next. That would be inhumane.

Now if they are pre-op the risk is lower. They're still going to get raped if they look like a girl or have any kind of implants. But at that point they are at least some risk to women. But the problem is that in prison, EVERYONE is a risk to EVERYONE. That's why prisoners form alliances, gangs, etc. And why wouldn't trans women be tempted to rape women if straight men are tempted to rape other straight men?

It's not the opera. It's prison.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I