Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7734&start_row=1

"Transgenderism"......

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/26/2022 7:17:02 AM

Evil in the western world has become so prevalent that it's total collapse(and with it the rest of the world's collapse too) into total Hell is just around the corner unless we can wake up these people up and bring them back to harmony!

This is illustrated most clearly by what they are referring to as "transgenderism"; which is hard to explain as it's total insanity, but basically it means that according to society being a male or female is no longer determined by ones body, but is instead a matter of choice...

Effectively this means that a man can call himself a woman and everybody must refer to him as a woman..

And so any reference to biological sex is being outlawed.. it's becoming illegal to point out that males and females exist.. and our right to free speech is being totally undermined with it..

And now in the eyes of the law we no longer a right to consent, as they are demanding that we be a part of this disgusting public sex game that the transvestites are playing..

And we no longer have a right to privacy, dignity, and safety, as any man(they don't even have to wear women's clothing) can now enter any female only space, such as changerooms where young girls are naked..

And male rapists are being sent to female prisons, where they obviously continue to sexually abuse more women..

And there are now men playing womens sports, and obviously dominating.. This will eventually destroy woman's sports completely..

And there are a few of these men who can actually deceive others into thinking they are real women, and they are deceiving men for sex(aka rape), and again we are being deemed "the bad guys" for saying we don't want to have sex with men..

And there are pre pubescent boys in homosexual nightclubs featured in drag shows where they dance and strip for the audience..

And rationality is obviously being totally discard completely as all this is cheered for..

And our whole history is being re-written as people start pretending that this is what we always wanted..

Along with our most fundamental rights and most basic common sense science, religion, psychology, sociology, fashion and everything else is under a full on assault..

and this is what they are teaching the kids in the schools, this is what the police are enforcing, this is what the media, politicians, online networks, celebrities, universities, and somehow even the average citizen are promoting..

It doesn't make any sense at all, and after years of thinking how this happened, I still can't really answer that question..

But what I do know is that unless we want to live in a world that is totally controlled by pedophiles with 21st century technology(we obviously don't!) THIS MUST BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY!

Peace.

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/26/2022 7:23:41 AM

TOTAL insanity!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/26/2022 7:48:32 AM

And this is the official website of the leaders of the West's so-called "movement against white supremacy"......

"Black Lives Matter" = transgenderism..

Messenger: seestem Sent: 6/26/2022 8:59:56 AM

Greetings

Did the I check out the Homosexuality thread: http://jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6049

IMO the transgender movement makes allot of sense given the time we live in. As resources deplete because of babylonian greed more and more anti-life conceptions are being promoted such as homosexuality and abortion. But when babylon needs more workers these conceptions will be discouraged like the one child policy in China. Simply levers being pulled in the babylon control room to socially engineer society.

But I also believe that the soul (the ever livin eye) has no gender just oneness but this has nothing to do with sex. So I have no gender but my body does have a gender which cannot be changed. The mind also does not have a gender, though it is the mind, it can be molded in any form you wish. So it is important how we identify ourselves mind/body/soul it can prevent allot of confusion.

Blessed love

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/26/2022 11:33:52 PM

It's still confuses me why this is happening...

I understand that there are powerful evil forces that wish to dehumanise us in order to enslave us and that transgenderism does that extremely well if the population buy into it....

But as to why any person on the streets would buy into this crap(regardless of how ego driven they are) my comprehension is not yet fully clear...

A few of them get paid to go along with it... (Greed)
And there are some who just wanna watch the world burn... (Hate directed at all)
But for most I think it comes from some kinda perceived social benefit(which basically boils down to sex) as this is now deemed "virtuous" to support...
But it's obviously not virtuous at all to anybody who isn't totally insane, it's obviously pedophilia! So pushing it can't be impressing anybody who isn't totally evil! So why!?.....

For whatever the reason, I am sure that this stuff isn't going anywhere until it totally destroys EVERYTHING, unless it's stopped!

...But it is going to fall apart soon, with the help of those who continue to highlight the fact that it's obviously evil, until the point is reached where the scumbags who support it can no longer keep a straight face as they pretend that it's virtuous!

...and yeah the universal aspect of our Soul is pure consciousness, that most fundamental "I AM", and that does transcend sex, but our bodies are clearly sexed, and so that finite aspect of our consciousness/mind is too!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/26/2022 11:33:53 PM

It's still confuses me why this is happening...

I understand that there are powerful evil forces that wish to dehumanise us in order to enslave us and that transgenderism does that extremely well if the population buy into it....

But as to why any person on the streets would buy into this crap(regardless of how ego driven they are) my comprehension is not yet fully clear...

A few of them get paid to go along with it... (Greed)
And there are some who just wanna watch the world burn... (Hate directed at all)
But for most I think it comes from some kinda perceived social benefit(which basically boils down to sex) as this is now deemed "virtuous" to support...
But it's obviously not virtuous at all to anybody who isn't totally insane, it's obviously pedophilia! So pushing it can't be impressing anybody who isn't totally evil! So why!?.....

For whatever the reason, I am sure that this stuff isn't going anywhere until it totally destroys EVERYTHING, unless it's stopped!

...But it is going to fall apart soon, with the help of those who continue to highlight the fact that it's obviously evil, until the point is reached where the scumbags who support it can no longer keep a straight face as they pretend that it's virtuous!

...and yeah the universal aspect of our Soul is pure consciousness, that most fundamental "I AM", and that does transcend sex, but our bodies are clearly sexed, and so that finite aspect of our consciousness/mind is too!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2022 2:22:27 AM

Look at the nasty BLM link you posted

BLM Well wah bathe and still couldn't come clean

Time of the freak and mentally disturbed, its just for the right minded individuals to hold their meditation

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/27/2022 11:01:09 AM

"Black Lives Matter = transgenderism.."

The thing about BLM is that, and let me say this carefully...

In American politics, if a person cannot defeat you in a debate they'll simply try to make other people dislike you by attacking you as a person. It's all about credibility.

It's also a logical fallacy that is used in debate. There is a name for it.

It's called "argumentum ad hominem"

I have been in "many" debates and I consider this to be one of the very worse underhanded debate tactics there is. It is often a desperate attack from someone who sees that they are losing the argument. So what they'll do is distract you from the point their opponent is making and try to make people talk about their opponent instead of their opponent's ideas. This allows them to minimize and dismiss those ideas by shifting the spotlight onto the person. The person is only in the spotlight so that they can communicate these ideas. If the spotlight is national or even global then their ideas are not theirs alone. Their ideas are shared by many and that's why the work of dismissing those ideas is performed by many.

The issue with BLM didn't start with black people. It started with whites. Understand this.

When black people first heard the slogan "black lives matter" we weren't thinking "who are the people who started this?" Why? Because it didn't matter. We connected with the message. The message is true. The only people who have a problem with that message are those who disagree that black lives matter and people who are easily swayed by those racists to think that their issue with the message is something other than racism. So this is where inclusion comes in. Racists convince more moderates that they don't dislike BLM because their black but rather because whites are excluded from their message.

How dare they fight for (only) black people (and not us)?!

cue false outrage.

This outrage is fake and socially engineered. The bottom line is that racists can NEVER achieve their agenda without making a non-overtly-racist argument. This is how "all lives matter" was born. All lives matter doesn't really exist. All lives matter doesn't protest the police on behalf of "all colors".

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/us/all-lives-matter-reenact-george-floyd-black-lives-matter-trnd/index.html

"Black lives matter to no one," shouts one apparent All Lives Matter protester.

You have to think about it. What would make these white people spend their time and money to join a protest unless they believed in it? But what do they believe, exactly? Clearly, all lives matter is only hostile towards Black Lives Matter because from the beginning they only wanted to attack the movement. Why?

Power.

Black people really have a hard time agreeing with each other. It's the simple fact that we're not a monolith. So even though we all are affected by racism and white supremacy we're not all affected in the same way or to the same degree. This allows some of us to feel like racism doesn't even exist. And so because we don't agree, and for every one of us who doesn't see the problem, whites can use that to say the problem doesn't exist because 100% of them do not experience racism against them, only those with black children experience racism as a result of their children or partners. But when we don't agree our power in a democratic system is diminished.

However... when we can rally around something simple that we can all agree on... that's powerful and they know it.

And truthfully, not only do black people agree that black lives matter, something simple enough to be a litmus test of social decency, many whites agree that black lives matter too. Any contrary idea offends them but it is from them that most racism is hidden. As long as it's done in the dark white society can pretend it doesn't exist. So when a white officer takes a knee on a man's neck, very publicly murdering him... that makes it way too obvious.

There has been a silent war waged against the black man ever since we legally got out of slavery. You see it when you research the black codes and Jim Crow. They used any excuse they could find to make it easier for them to maintain all the competitive edge they possibly could and when they saw black communities thriving in spite of their efforts? They often destroyed them.

BLM isn't about transgender anything. I couldn't care less who the founders are and what they do in private. If you think a straight person should have started BLM instead, okay, but they didn't. They failed. The movement I tried to start? Failed. I still believe that all of our problems rise from the fact that we do not have a free and independent black economy. But that is too complicated for many people to grasp. What's easier, and thus more effective, is the notion that black people have a right to exist. BLM is starting from just this central premise. And it almost dares people to disagree.

So what do they do now? They have no choice. They have to attack who the leaders are and attack their credibility. They cannot attack the message any more than they already have by saying "all lives matter". And I'm sure the leaders get constant death threats; especially from people who were enthusiastic about publicly hanging their own white vice president. I would hate to think what they would do to a black lesbian. And there are people who would assassinate them like they did MLK. But if they've learned from that history they also understand that MLK was immortalized as a martyr. So killing them wouldn't stop BLM. It would only make it stronger. The only way to stop it is to assassinate the character of its leaders; or so they think. So while some of us may not lock arms with other black people in protest of our common interests, the majority has already done so in a way that provided the pressure to pass legislation.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/27/2022 11:05:14 AM

Also, I don't mean to say that anyone who says BLM = transgender is guilty of doing argumentum ad hominem. Proliferating it? Perhaps. But that is an attack someone else started for the purpose of having it echo many times over. It is a separate argument from the actual transgender debate and a means to attack the message of BLM by trying to marry the debate about Black Lives with the debate about gender and sexuality.

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 6/27/2022 10:55:01 PM

My issue is not with the phrase "black lives matter", I strongly agree that black lives do matter! And I will always defend that!

But black lives matter is not a just a phrase these days, it is a organisation, and it's a pedophile supporting organisation! It's total trash!

The money that people donate to Black Lives Matter goes to pedophile supporters, who attack every right we have!

If a person was to create an organisation called Puppy Dog's Lives Matter, and then use then use the money donated in the name of helping puppy dogs to destroy life, and I was to call them it for doing so, it's not because I disagree that puppy dogs lives matter, it's because don't like seeing people take advantage of people who care for puppy dog's, I don't like seeing the world(which puppy dogs live in) being destoryed!

Your pathetic Black Lives Matter organisation, takes money donated to end racism to enslave us all!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I