Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=772&start_row=1

Boom--Drawww----

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: empress1 Sent: 4/12/2005 4:16:34 PM

Is it just me or does every splift I partake in take me to higher Ights. Jah know every single time I take a draw it brings me closer and closer to HIM. But what I really wanted to ask the I is if their tolerence for this mystical herb increases or do the I just maintain composure? InI praise Jah for this feeling and even for my eyes which turn a brighter shade of red each time. The inspiration it manifest keep me in want of this herb. It is a feeling that all of Jah children deserve. Oh Jah Jah know say me love dis ya herb! How did the I feel the first time partaking in His holy sacrament? How does work every time?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/12/2005 5:04:26 PM

for some people there is something they need,10x35 plus 10 is 360,the plus 10 is what the herb give ya,...... time, thats how it is for me,but there is more...

onelove

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/12/2005 9:38:14 PM

Yes I, Ganja is a mighty herb.

An Idren of mine was reasoning recently about how people will ask "shouldn't you be able to reach those heights without Ganja". I Idren reasoned that after thinking about this over the years, he has realized that you can't. He was reasoning that I and I are always high, but I and I can travel to different heights. And the heights that I and I travel to with Ganja, can only be reached with Ganja. It is the interaction of the Ganja herb and I and I that bring these heights. I and I can still reach other heights without Ganja, but the heights I and I reach with Ganja, can only be reached with Ganja.

The first time I tried herb I didn't feel much because it was some weak bush herb. The next time I tried it I was in a park, and the thing that I remember the most is that I heard the wind and some children playing in the background. The sound of the wind was loud and the children's voices were quiet. In a split second, the sound suddenly changed and I could still hear the wind, but it was now quiet, and the children's voices were louder. After a few seconds passed, it switched again to the way it was before.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Natty_Lion Sent: 4/12/2005 10:25:51 PM

Greetings in the Name of HIM,
I met the herb before I began to tread this path. It was nice to just get away...but now that I use the herb to meditate and grow in Rasta, it helps me even more, takes me even higher, closer to Jah. I can experience more When I study, I look into the words, not at them. Jah gave us everything we needed, left us a path to him. Praises! With the herb one is able to understand what goes on around us, able to see what they want hidden from us. We can do all things through Jah who strenghthens us! By the way...the holy herb is Blessing me now. Live Up!

Now and Forevermore...Natty

Messenger: Kike_Roots Sent: 4/12/2005 10:41:18 PM

InI think herb is the Holy medicine it helps for your pains doesn't matter if physical or mental. InI met the herb at an early age before I took the path of Rastafari. But Iman felt the calling of Rasta through herb and reggae. Years later I left the babilonian life to follow Jah Rastafari. Herb is the healing of the Nation!!!

Nuff Respect my brethrens!!!

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 4/12/2005 11:58:07 PM

Although I partake of the herb personally...

+++++++++

dispel the lie
about i Rastafari
drug religion
a misconception
sent by Babylon
to cause distraction
from identification
with our african roots

dispel the lie
that i
Rastafari
only get high on smoke
tryin to find self
through clouds of social
frustration

Jah light
shining bright
no candle tonight
i am the light

dispel the lie
that i
Rastafari
can only see clear
when smoking a spliff
or takin a whiff
from a chalice
in a palace
i an i
see no god in cloud of smoke
a yoke

sent from slavery
to discredit i philosophy
about Jah in man
man is one
no smoke reveal Jah to i
dispel the lie

dispel the lie
that i
Rastafari
cannot think straight
without a pound weight
of collie weed
to feed
i need
to hate
the state
that perpetuate
the lie
that i
Rastafari
is why
youths get high
on drugs

Rastafari livin high
no smoke reveal that to i
dispel the lie

-Mutabaruka

+++++++++

Also...

"You don't have to have no spliff, you don't have to ahve no pipe, to see where the Rastaman a come..." -Culture

JAH LOVE
Jeff

Messenger: Qe'ne Sent: 4/13/2005 2:16:53 PM

There are alot of people who criticize the herb sayng that it makes one delusional and God never like's smoke.
However in Moses time in Solomon'ws Time and in the book of Revelation when the Glory of Jah filled the temple there was so much smoke that the priests couldn't minister.

Many Jesus freaks need to do some rereading of their scriptures

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I