Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7699&start_row=1

Entertainment

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/23/2022 6:18:35 AM

as Rastafari living the rightfull trod , what do you like to do for entertainment?

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/23/2022 6:34:29 AM

If you could remove one thing out your life what would it be ?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/23/2022 2:56:57 PM

The removal of white supremacy from the psyche of African peoples.

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/23/2022 6:10:52 PM

I don’t believe that holds the way it used to . Africans don’t believe the white man as god and ruler over all. The white man has been removed and we are in full control. The U.S is a different story they believe that the kkk is their god and master . That’s what they call the white man there .

I leave that because the fight there is not to be won.

Africa IS for the Africans and I would never let a white man change that . All the wars that you see going on between the Europeans is to divide and conquer Africa once again. They want war . Any black man who goes over to the Ukrain to fight dies . That is why I am not there .

U think they can step foot in African soil and I not know about it ? Let the white man fight their pointless war , they are doing racial cleansing too . Sending out their whites to wash out the Colored people in Israel and Canada too .

Remember the afganis that went over to the u.s and Canada =ethnics . They don’t want these countries to be too brown .

White people hold white “supremacy “ higher amongst themselves more so than anybody else. That’s their white “power” chant .

Just remember that a Black woman is Queen A black woman is Empress and it is a black woman who rules .
<3 one love

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/23/2022 6:10:53 PM

I don’t believe that holds the way it used to . Africans don’t believe the white man as god and ruler over all. The white man has been removed and we are in full control. The U.S is a different story they believe that the kkk is their god and master . That’s what they call the white man there .

I leave that because the fight there is not to be won.

Africa IS for the Africans and I would never let a white man change that . All the wars that you see going on between the Europeans is to divide and conquer Africa once again. They want war . Any black man who goes over to the Ukrain to fight dies . That is why I am not there .

U think they can step foot in African soil and I not know about it ? Let the white man fight their pointless war , they are doing racial cleansing too . Sending out their whites to wash out the Colored people in Israel and Canada too .

Remember the afganis that went over to the u.s and Canada =ethnics . They don’t want these countries to be too brown .

White people hold white “supremacy “ higher amongst themselves more so than anybody else. That’s their white “power” chant .

Just remember that a Black woman is Queen A black woman is Empress and it is a black woman who rules .
<3 one love

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/23/2022 6:14:04 PM

The PRime minister of Canada wants that , is funding that . But remember my name is CANADA . That country was named after me . I hold it !

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/23/2022 6:17:37 PM

In South Africa , in many parts the negros hold the Indian man the highest. Because they as in some , believe that they have Indian heritage .

Who am I I am Queen Nandi of the Zulus

and not on my land , we are holding them peace .
We are not as downtrodden as lead to believe .

For you

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/6/2022 4:20:11 PM

Olivebranch: The U.S is a different story they believe that the kkk is their god and master . That’s what they call the white man there .

Not exactly sis.

The KKK is a shadow of its former self. The KKK were kind of like the enforcement arm of white supremacy because judges and police officers could put their hoods on and hide their faces while lynching black people. However, the KKK has fallen from favor in white society but there are still some ideas pertaining to white identity that many whites are sympathetic to. And they see the decline of whites as a race and so they preach conservation of white identity and values under the term "white nationalism".

In some cases black people have been able to sue the KKK and win big.

Beulah Mae Donald Case

The important thing about this is how the KKK are viewed in general. They were a terrorist group. This much is undeniable. However, I don't necessarily think they are actively terrorists. The most recently shootings of black people I don't think can be linked to the KKK. It's not that black people ever saw the KKK as a god or master. It was more like the KKK were successful at terrorizing black people to make us scared to fight for our own freedom and equality. But that didn't work and the Civil Rights movement continued on.

The KKK continued to lose power after that. When terrorism doesn't work there's not a whole lot left in the playbook. And because they're so known and organized that they can be sued. And this is big because when white supremacy operated out in the open you couldn't sue it. It was protected by high ranking white supremacists; including the POTUS. Judges could easily protect cops and cops could protect lower ranking cops because they could all take their hoods off and rule in those cases. But this really just doesn't happen anymore. No judge wants to be affiliated with an openly racist decision that can be overturned by another judge.

So now black people, without the fear that comes with terrorism, are making the terrorists afraid of being overtly racist. And this is how black people are slowly turning the tide because public opinion and culture have to come first. Now that many white people have low tolerance towards racism it makes it much more difficult for racists to do it at a high level where they can get caught. And now the current generation can say things that our parents thought but didn't feel comfortable saying out loud.

White supremacy hasn't gone away yet though and we have to maintain vigilance. But we're not the only ones watching or caring anymore. And that makes a world of difference.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I