Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7653&start_row=31

Are Dolphins and Whales Conscious Beings? ---> Animism

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2022 5:41:09 AM

Interestingly in many Countries such as Jamaica and as far as i know in Britain pre 1995 it would he common for dogs to 'walk themselves' ie let them out like you would do with a pet cat and trust them to return on their own accord.

When i see this i always stop and pause to see if babylon mentally has crept in a likkle too much with the walking on lead business. I dont mean from a liability perspective just conceptually

Rastafari

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/13/2022 2:05:39 PM

Animals are often bred for different traits though, just like black people in slavery. So many breeds in America would obliterate the free roaming dogs I saw in Jamaica.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 4/13/2022 10:14:50 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Now the same somebody echo some of I man points:

Mutabaruka: How Christianity Was Created/ Misleading Bible History

#mutabaruka

Listen about the reasoning about human consciousness right before the musical break about Ras Micheal

Give thanks GARVEYS AFRICA for sharing the channel

HIM Haile Selassie I Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/15/2022 2:53:47 AM

Your right, dogs dont naturally 'fight' for 'no' reason they are trained into aggression and sometimes bred this way too.. America and the west have the same bastardisation hybrid lack of respect for nature when it comes to the herb. Frankenstein weed is what i hear some rases call what they sell in dispensary 🔥; Wah destroy all of creation beauty as Vaughn put it.

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/6/2022 12:24:45 AM

Wales eat humans

orcas too

dolphins are helpful at times but still dead us when they are ready.

we dominate and lead over the animals.I wonder how many modern day animals remain that have been unchanged by "science"?

I say we continue to use them for work nd sustain. If they pray to the Lord all the better for them but that is our work.To praise and worship him.

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/6/2022 12:30:45 AM

I have a war with those big sea creatures . They are not nice ,Im still wondering where they come from and what they are up to down there in the face of the deep waters. Damn them they are too secretive .

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/6/2022 12:35:51 AM

the Wales Dem...dem too big ,how did we allow them to get so big? we don't need dem all Dem dey

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 5/6/2022 11:03:09 AM

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/how-often-do-whales-swallow-people-up-heres-what-the-science-says/2404157/#:~:text=Experts%20noted%20that%20whales%20do,like%20fish%2C%20squid%20and%20krill.

"Unlike sharks, whales are known as “gentle giants of the sea.” Sharks are natural predators and often seek out their prey, but humpback whales are known to move their fins and bodies to avoid humans if they are in their direct path. "

https://www.whalefacts.org/do-whales-eat-people/

The problem is that humans are the problem. Humans don't always respect nature. Whales don't owe us anything. Animals do not need to have some kind of friendly relationship with humans. We come into their territory. We destroy their habitats. Spill oil and garbage. We hunt them for food. Ever heard the story of Moby Dick? If whales did to us what we did to them we would kill them on sight.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/6/2022 11:15:04 PM

It's been a joy to read this reasoning!
Give thankhs everyone

Astral Empress I especially fulljoyed reading that iversation between the I and Cedric.

And yes IPX ninja my answer to that question is quite the same.
Why would they?

I know a few people who after time I have realized I just cannot even communicate with them, I just ignore their calls or texts or whatever, and I simply live better without them because I have learned that they are not to be trusted, just cause me problems.

Animals must see humans this way. They see many of each other this way, too. Any threat, they tend to stay far away from. You'll never see an antelope trying to communicate with a lion.

But if you gain their trust, any animal of any species will prove to you their deep emotion, their love and devotion, their memory of past events.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/6/2022 11:16:38 PM

For example. My dog. He is about 1.5 years old, silly little guy. I took him on a trip recently where we stayed in Tijuana for a couple weeks at an AirBnb. I really saw his companionship and attachment to me deepen when we got home from that trip. It was like, we're a pack now. We left, we stayed somewhere, we came home together. He definitely knew that this was a trust-building experience and his behavior toward me got more affectionate, he wants to follow me around more, etc.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I