Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7651&start_row=1

The Truth about Agents and why they are here

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/31/2022 7:56:50 PM

GA: I spend i time in real life fighting gainst those who benefit financially from the appropriation of i culture, those in power who oppress etc. Online wordsmith is not an agent to I. Biden to Boris all welcome here cah here they hold no power it is a reasoning forum. You are the one feeding this energy.

We live in the information age and we need to start respecting that. The internet is a POWERFUL tool because of how easily it connects the world.

https://www.propublica.org/article/infamous-russian-troll-farm-appears-to-be-source-of-anti-ukraine-propaganda

Disinformation has been part of the war for a LONG time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

Disinformation is a lot like conspiracy theories. It is scripted and purposeful lies meant to remove support from an enemy by attacking their credibility. This is a tactic of WAR.

Saying democrats eat babies is no different from saying strong women were witches during the Witch Trials. It can get people killed by what US law calls "incitement". I gave a real example of this in my thread:

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7646
Cyber Warfare against Online Black Communities

The word disinformation has been used in print since at least 1887 but even its origin is masked in disinformation. These are basically political lies designed to deceive the public.

Operation INFEKTION was a soviet disinformation campaign to influence opinion that the US invented AIDS. Wikipedia says the US did not actively counter disinformation until 1980 when a fake document reported that the US supported apartheid.

It's believable. Right? But that's what makes it so effective. In reality, it is "fake news" but they figure if you can buy that then you will be more likely to buy the next lie, and the next, and the next, turning even patriots against their own nation.

If you know anything about how the CIA or KGB works you should already know that these agencies use "spies". They infiltrate and try and get information or plant information or "turn" people into various positions. Russian spies are some of the most prolific due to their ability to blend in.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44885633

Then you have the whole cyber aspect as well:

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russian-interference-in-2016-u-s-elections

When a foreign agent turns someone they become an "asset" and are typically assigned to a handler. This is not just in the movies. This is real life.

A lot of people are infected by disinformation. I admit to believing the US created AIDS as well. I fell for it.

A lot of people tell you not to trust "the media" and journalists is because journalism has certain features... a system basically... that involves a method of verifying information. For example... real journalists have standards for what they consider to be a source. That person needs to have first-hand knowledge of what they're reporting. And they prefer to have multiple stories that agree with each other before it is reported as fact. So basically, there's a whole investigation behind the scenes when it comes to real journalism. But if all of this investigation is circumvented by the idea that you shouldn't trust journalists because they're corporately owned (which just means they are employed and therefore had to prove they have the right qualifications) then the consumer can easily be targeted by disinformation and propaganda that has NO investigation behind it.

For example... someone simply tells you that Dr. Fauci, a person they don't know, is a Jesuit. But they can't tell you how they know this. And because they can't tell you and are not offering proof they are spreading rumors.

So while it is true that news outlets can have biases, there is a difference between actual news and opinion. For example, Fox News is a channel. Fox News has opinion hosts and many different opinion shows. But they do have an actual news program that often reports "hard news" that is accurate. When this started to break down real people started to resign. Here's why:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2021/01/19/shepard-smith-fox-news-amanpour-vpx.cnn
https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2021/12/12/chris-wallace-leaving-fox-news-rs-vpx.cnn

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/31/2022 7:57:31 PM

The reason why I like science is that it IS a process and methodology by which to divide fact from theory and fiction. Once you invalidate the process and methodology, through propaganda, by word association, like calling it "western" in order to associate it with Europeans, knowing that this creates a "negative association", once you do that you are removing the very thing that qualifies what is true from what isn't. Once a person buys into this you can make them believe anything because they now no longer have any foundation for how to validate that information. "Maybe the earth is flat" they might say.

'Flat Earth Theory is one of the dumbest things out there. But a lot of people believe it because they have been indoctrinated into this idea that anything can be true because they can't trust "the government". But "the government" wasn't the one who said the earth was a sphere. This was proved by Ferdinand Magellan in 1522. Ancient Greece used globes to represent the surface of the Earth. But again, once you get people to indoctrinate and you remove the history then they can make the same mistakes as those who lived before these discoveries. And even more so because they're actively being pushed to think those discoveries were lies. And if you think something is a lie then you will tend to believe the opposite of the lie is true.

So if an agent tells you the government is saying a virus exists and telling you how to protect yourself, they are counting on you to disbelieve the government so that you will believe the opposite of what the government is saying.

This indoctrination also builds on itself. The disbelief of the government is the baseline. Once you accept that, the agent can convince you that the government is the SOURCE of the information. This is false. Just because you heard it from the government doesn't make the government the source.

Covid-19 was discovered in Wuhan China. Was the individual scientist supposed to pay millions of dollars to buy commercials all around the world to get you the information you need to survive? If that was the case, we'd all be dead. There is literally no way for any one person, who isn't insanely wealthy, to pass information to the whole world. There is no button for that. So what does the scientist do? He has to report it to his/her superiors. It goes up the chain within the lab. The lab has to then inform their government to spread the word. Their government contacts other governments. Meanwhile, the scientific community shares information as well. But even the best scientists in other countries cannot easily access the media or press a button to automatically inform everyone. So they have to involve the media. And the government has to call a press conference. That is how the information gets out.

But again, if the agent can make you think the government is the source then they can get you to ignore the actual source so you can believe the information is false. Even worse, they spin the narrative into "the government is trying to kill you" when in reality the government has a duty and responsibility to keep the public safe. If a terrorist cell invades your country is your government going to stand aside and cheer them on? Of course not. But this is how spies and disinformation agents want you to think.

Controlling the narrative is how they control you. When they say "your government wants to control you" what they're really saying is "I want to control you but I need you to believe what I'm saying so first I need you to doubt any source of information that will contradict me".

In this process, the agent will identify people who are friendly and people who are not. If they're not, they will attack that person's credibility and try to get the friendlies on their side, to side against that person. If you didn't see the movie "Don't Look Up", you should. Part of that movie was showing how effective controlling the narrative can be while at the same time, attacking people's credibility so that no one believes them. The movie shows how both governments and corporations can do this in order to support their own agenda.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/31/2022 7:58:10 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_web_brigades

quote: Participants report that they are organized into teams and groups of commentators that participate in Russian and international political blogs and Internet forums using sockpuppets, social bots, and large-scale orchestrated trolling and disinformation campaigns to promote pro-Putin and pro-Russian propaganda.

Please allow me to point out the obvious. This site is an "Internet forum". So either, I am making this up or you can read right here in black and white, that Russia is targeting internet forums! Okay? So it doesn't matter whether you think agents aren't interested in this site or not. It is well known and reported that they are. So now what is a sockpuppet?

See how we're getting into actual industry terms? This is what we're dealing with here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sock_puppet_account
quote: A sock puppet is an alternative online identity or user account used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[1]

The use of the term has expanded to now include other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend, or support a person or organization,[2] to manipulate public opinion,[3] or to circumvent restrictions, such as viewing a social media account that they are blocked from, suspension, or an outright ban from a website. A significant difference between a pseudonym[4] and a sock puppet is that the latter poses as a third party independent of the main account operator. Sock puppets are unwelcome in many online communities and forums.

-end quote-

Now let me give you another term. This is my first time hearing this one too but it's mentioned in the previous article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

quote: Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious, or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by grassroots participants. It is a practice intended to give the statements or organizations credibility by withholding information about the source's financial connection. The term astroturfing is derived from AstroTurf, a brand of synthetic carpeting designed to resemble natural grass, as a play on the word "grassroots". The implication behind the use of the term is that instead of a "true" or "natural" grassroots effort behind the activity in question, there is a "fake" or "artificial" appearance of support.

-end quote-

So, as you can see, there is a science to this. If an agent is able to post, unchallenged, as if they are a member of that community, it gives off the appearance that their messages are credible and even approved by the group they are posting in. So by doing nothing we are legitimizing the things the agent is using this website in order to broadcast.

And marketing, as many people know, often involves a "drip". The customer sees your name or product in several places which increases their awareness of your brand. It also legitimizes it. So the more websites agents are able to post the same ideas on the more people use these different websites to cross-reference or corroborate these ideas and it acts as a kind of validation. This is part of the reason so many people believe in conspiracy theories now. It's because agents are planting them in more places so by the time a person has seen the same "information" so many times they start to trust it.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/31/2022 7:58:29 PM

You can downplay all of this and think "why does it matter if a few people are deceived?" However, Russia isn't asking for volunteers to do this. This is part of their strategy. I've personally seen artificial Russian bots (automated responses) as well as real people using fake accounts.

Many people are having their social media accounts stolen. Often it's for financial scams. But you never know when these same accounts will be used later as part of a coordinated disinformation campaign. A coordinated campaign can shift public opinion just enough to change the results of an election. Russia knows that its agenda is more likely to be aided by Republicans. This is why, when meeting with Putin, Trump would send people out of the room and only have a translator in there who was not allowed to tell anyone what was said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-cyber-russia/russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election-intelligence-officials-idUSKBN13Z05B

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/30/18645526/trump-russia-elected-help-twitter

Because Russia knows they are more likely to influence Republicans to back their agenda, this, unfortunately, makes black people a likely target of disinformation.

HOW SO?

Nothing I've said so far means anything if I can't link these motives to why they would target black people. So here it is...

The Southern Strategy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

quote: In American politics, the Southern strategy was a Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.

Think about this real hard.

They CAN NOT appeal to racism against African Americans if their party is supporting any kind of positive agenda towards black people and our interests or equality. So in order to maintain the support of racists, they CAN NOT support black people. Black people are their political enemies.

Voting in the US is close. Although many are convinced their votes don't matter, sometimes the margins of victory are very small. Republicans cannot count on black people to help them win if they are simultaneously using the Southern Strategy. So what they do instead is redraw electoral lines on the map, create voter id laws, and find different ways of invalidating the votes of black people. There's not secretly doing this because there's no way to do it secretly. They are openly doing this.

So clearly, agents can help Republicans win if they can dissuade black people from voting or at least dissuade us from voting for Democrats. But keep in mind, Republicans CAN NOT support black people and therefore the more you give them your power the more the racists they appeal to expect them to support policies that negatively impact minorities.

So agents either want you to be against "the left", condemn "communists", support Trump, or just don't vote at all. All of these things help the Republicans. And if you help the Republicans they will naturally work to disadvantage minorities.

https://www.voanews.com/a/africa_us-restoration-foreign-aid-ethiopia-signals-new-course/6202535.html

This article shows that Trump cut $100 million in aid to Ethiopia and the Biden Administration reversed the policy that was used to make this cut. So you can see there are very real implications of Republicans' "white power" agenda. And the more they can influence black people not to participate in politics, using these sockpuppets and bots to do it, the more things like this work against us as a people. So it may seem like a small thing and therefore why should you care. But they want you to think you don't matter so that you won't participate so that they can have all the power you are willing to give up.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I