Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7633&start_row=61

ww 3

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 5:18:10 PM

GA: Not everybody sees it that way including iself. That doesn't mean i am an agent or less logical in i reason and thought. We can reason without the mud slinging. White Supremacy IS the western power by definition.

With all due respect, White nationalists and white supremacy in the US is PRO-PUTIN.

Didn't you know?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2022 10:34:53 PM

The US itself and its government and media IS white supremacy. Or at least moreso than the far right and those who dress in in KKK outfit. Last I check they are not so aligned with Russia.

Two sides of the same coin. InI chant down Putin Biden and Boris all in one wordsound,

But in this case I SEE Putins reasoning and while his methodology is questionable (Tyically wicked), until one shows me that Haile Selassie should NOT have annexed Eritrea, then I overstand the premise. You can put me with those same far right pro putin individuals you speak of in that sense. I can get on with them more than some other types of whites to paraphrase Marcus Garvey

Selah

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/26/2022 5:28:14 AM

That is the deception of democracy. We do not have a democracy. Under this deception people are made to believe that Biden and some others are democratic when in reality all our rights and freedoms have been taken away from us. When in reality Biden and the democratic state of USA tax payers money is being used to fund Neo-Nazis in Ukraine so Ukrainian bombs their own civilians. We don't have a democracy. What we have are the same slave masters pretending to be god. What we have here is that the government is your boss. The government is your god. You do as the government tells you. That is why I say be free and stop listening to what the government says otherwise you are just like their agent always promoting their science sorceries and never promoting what Jah say or what Rasta tell you to use a ital diet with herbs. Instead, we have some that trust putting dangerous chemicals in their bodies and some that thinks Jah is a drug dealer. What has this world come to?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/27/2022 7:19:53 AM

Somebody ah Echo i point.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/28/2022 10:07:09 AM

GA: The US itself and its government and media IS white supremacy. Or at least moreso than the far right and those who dress in in KKK outfit. Last I check they are not so aligned with Russia.

You need to update your white supremacy rolodex, bro. White Supremacy did not begin in the US and therefore never was limited to the US. So let's not act like racism and white supremacy don't exist in Russia and other parts of the world.

https://www.justsecurity.org/68420/confronting-russias-role-in-transnational-white-supremacist-extremism/

quote: Dating back to 2004, David Duke characterized Russia as the “key to white survival,” and American white supremacist Richard Spencer recently identified Russia as the “sole white power in the world.” Both Jared Taylor—founder of the white supremacist outlet American Renaissance—and Matthew Heimbach—a Unite the Right organizer and leader of the now-defunct Traditionalist Workers Party—have met in person with ultranationalist Russian political leaders in 2015 and 2017, respectively.

David Duke was the grand wizard of the KKK and is both far-right, pro-Trump, and pro-Putin, just like all the other white nationalists who follow the same agenda of white supremacy. White Supremacy is global.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53055857

Those were British colonies in Africa that led to apartheid, not American.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_Kingdom
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/4/19/reprehensible-un-experts-slam-controversial-uk-race-report
https://time.com/5944613/meghan-markle-oprah-racism/

I'm not sure if I can quickly distill the last 60 years of US history in a small edible capsule so that you can understand that America is extremely divided. The US is like a great big ship. The president is the captain, but you have an entire crew that has to navigate and manage the sails and everything else; including people who work below deck. The ship can turn to the left or right. These are the only 2 options. Because the ship is so big it turns slow. It could take 20 years to make the ship do a 180 but it cannot go backward (in time).

There are crew members who want to turn the ship to the left and crew members who want to turn the ship to the right. Then there are those who don't care and those who don't believe anyone will listen to where they want to go. No one person can completely control the ship because no one person can operate it. Other people have to listen.

The reason this is important is that the US is whatever its people are to the extent that they decide which direction the ship goes in. There was a time when the ship was completely dominated by racists and the KKK had huge parades where they were praised by white people. They could say racist things to black people whenever they wanted. Black people were under Jim Crow laws and couldn't vote.

The fact that there have been tons of changes since then doesn't mean racism is dead. The ship is still turning because it is a big ship. Changes a president make often take years before they are felt. But their influence is felt quickly. There is a left side of the ship and a right side of the ship. There are also many people in the middle of the ship. The people on the left and right are always influencing the people in the middle. The further left or right people are, the more they tend to believe the ship is heading in the wrong direction and want big changes.

Racism is incompatible with the far left. The chances of meeting a super liberal racist are next to 0. There was a time when black people in the US were republicans because that was the party that "freed" us but it was more of a political move. The racists at that time were mainly democrats. When black people and black political issues entered the scene it caused the racists to move out of the party black people were in.

https://www.niskanencenter.org/the-roots-of-the-parties-racial-switch/

After black people switched, racists switched and started using racism to recruit more white voters against black issues. And then eventually they figured out ways to keep more black people from voting; one of them is to simply convince us that our votes didn't matter and that both sides were the same.

But if that were true, then why would they care either? If both sides were the same why would they spend millions to promote Republican candidates? If our votes didn't matter why would they institute new voter ID laws?

When Barack Obama became president, racists lost their minds. They protested as best they could and their politicians opposed Obama on literally everything he tried to do. Biden was Barack Obama's vice president and the man Obama endorsed to take down Trump who was literally the champion of white supremacy, endorsed by David Duke.

Trump has been racist for a long time and even took an ad out in the paper against the Central Park 5 who were falsely accused and exonerated in 2002.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Does this mean Biden cannot be racist or have racial biases too? No, it doesn't. However, Trump is STILL the one that racists in the US follow. They hate Biden just like they hated Obama. So at the very least, I will say that the enemy of my enemy may not be a friend but is someone I can work with.

And this is really the proof. The racists want to control the ship but their ability to control the ship, and maintain racism and white supremacy from the top down, is heavily influenced by which party is in control and which side the ship is turning in. A lot of people want to believe that they have some type of supernatural control and that all white people are racist and it will always be the same as it was 100 years ago. This is how people FEEL and feelings are valid but they should not be confused for reality. All it takes is watching the racists and see who they support and who they attack.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/28/2022 12:23:42 PM

More about Putin and White Supremacy

https://qz.com/869938/how-russia-surpassed-germany-to-become-the-dangerous-new-role-model-for-trump-loving-american-white-supremacists/

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/29/2022 1:19:20 AM

Stop trying to protect politicians. All politicians are controlled by the pope of Rome. Western politics are known as the white world. The rest of the world are free to trade. Why must they bow down to the western world?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/29/2022 5:46:41 PM

You are confused. In what way am I protecting politicians? By saying they are not to be trusted but rather controlled??

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2022 6:23:33 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2022 6:33:50 PM

1 hour 42 minutes onwards.....

Mandingo talks Russia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I