Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7633&start_row=41

ww 3

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/18/2022 3:02:04 PM

Ask yourself that question! Knowledge is for free. I was trying to let you educate yourself on this subject. I did not say you must bow! Ask the BLM sports players why do they bow to corporate fascists that trick them for a profit!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/18/2022 3:05:16 PM

Cedric, I never said you must bow to anything! I and I am saying you must fight these tricksters in this world. Or not even fight, but I am saying to really be not tricked by the politician!

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/18/2022 3:07:06 PM

You always say watch this video click on this link. Internet clicks are big business which means corporate influence. Why can’t InI reason here?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/18/2022 3:10:16 PM

I am saying to watch that video for information about what is going on. If you have a high IQ, then you will read what is going on here. But if you can't over what to read, then watch that video. But if you don't want to watch it, then it is fine. You can lead a donkey to the water but can't make it drink. Jah Bless

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/18/2022 3:16:21 PM

If I am not smart but still want to reason here is that allowed?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/18/2022 3:27:54 PM

So on what channel did you watch this news about the Russian military operations?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/18/2022 3:29:38 PM

Dear Cedric, do you use Google or any other search engine?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/18/2022 4:53:11 PMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/19/2022 5:48:17 PM

MELCHEZIDEK, I keep answering your questions but you never return the favor and answer any of I mans. Record shows.

To answer your question I man dont watch tell-lie-vision or any other corporate or privately funded media.

I got the information not to support propaganda by reading the words of HIM Haile Selassie I. The book is titled:

Selected Speeches of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I

It is available for free online.

Please dont keep advertising for your corporate interests.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/20/2022 2:26:47 AM

Show restraint Iah

If one ras choose not to trust internet search engine nor newspaper nor news report nor word of mouth which is where MOST people naturally get their news or sources of information then so be it. Rasta have been echoing such distrusting sentiments of Western media and technology for a long long time. I remember ras from i own lifetrod from 1990s who burn all form of computer chip fullstop.

Yet and still whether ones choose to use such modes of information or not is not valid reason to then deduce that onr is a nazi, neo nazi, false Rasta, or agent

Right?

The repeated repetitive repetition of disagreement come disrespect is unnecessary. Ones have to at least consider the other ones line of reasoning to be able to constructively reason or even argue or disprove. And if not, if it too far left or off or illogical and one cant consider the other persons reasoning seriously, then disagree as full hearted as unuh want, and then move on but the cycle of repetitive argument with no forward motion is tiresome

Garveys Africa has been guilty of the same previous ah easy suppm to wrap up in

Jah guide

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I