Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7633&start_row=11

ww 3

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/12/2022 1:44:28 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA, east versus west is just another deception. They are all part of the same powers that be. Politricks wants you to pick a side. By falling for any side you fall for their trick. Do not be deceived. Don't support this fake nonsense. Blessed.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2022 3:37:05 AM

To sight it isnt to support it.

But yes

Puss nuh involve in dog fight

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/13/2022 11:52:44 PM

Just to give you some news from the Russian side, the Nazis are attacking the people of Ukraine and Putin is against the Nazis. But wait, there is more... Biden and the democrats are protecting the Nazis and also funding them with American tax payers money. The Ukrainian army was shelling their own people even though they knew that civilians were there. Seen, there is no such thing as democracy in this world. Democracy is another scam. Look at Germany, the Nazis, and now democracy, yet these leaders of the democracy supports the Nazis. Look at America, they have moved from historical slavery, but these same slave masters are now part of pushing democracy. There is no real democracy in this world. Democracy is just another trick of politricks. Look at Ethiopia, they overthrow Haile Selassie and replace HIM today with democracy. But before that, communism. The Nazis are now supporting democracy. Democracy is a new front for communism. Democracy is a front for nazism. All of our freedoms and rights have been taken away from us. Slavery is making a comeback. Democracy is a lie. The same slave masters we had for 400 years are still the slave masters of this modern world. Get up, stand up for your rights.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 3/14/2022 11:44:08 AM

mel. fake invasion ?? haha you need help bro. mental help.

and garvy.. you think its ok for a country to take something that use to be theres?

thats like saying england should retake all the lands she conquered back in the day.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/14/2022 11:49:21 AM

Blessed Love Idren

Posts like that give evidence that MELCHEZIDEK is an agent account. Watch how it attempted to control the narrative by saying this whole situation is fake news to raise fuel prices and a few days later equating nazis with democracy.

What do InI recognize as real about this agent account?

InI agree and disagree on plenty subjects and reason about them as is InI right, given to InI by HIM Haile Selassie I. I man can recognize real things from every account or messenger on this forum. Even though InI have not met face to face, I feel like I can recognize InI from the personal details InI have shared about InI daily lives from GARVEYS AFRICA, Black Christ Salvation, King Jam, jessep86, Arma Gideon, JAH CHILD, Black Christ in Flesh, Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth, Ras Run Man, Evison Matafale Skræling, IPXninja, Jahcub I, Kiwiman, Everton I, Bongo Meca, RasBoggen to name just a few. I man think of these accounts as real people because of the realities InI share.

I man hope InI can sight the faceless conpaganda for what it is and not fall into despair or inaction by this agent’s effective tactics to lessen hope for peaceful coexistence and cooperation.

Watch how no solutions are given from this agent account, only endless sighting of discord and denouncement of peaceful organizations founded by HIM Haile Selassie I to assist InI in advancement materially and spiritually, in these unique modern times.

I leave the I’s with a passage for some righteous Iditation

-Those who, in the light of all these historical ties and evidence of unity, are coming between Us on religious, ethical and other grounds are doing so not for our benefit but for that of their own. This can be easily understood. That former colonial powers are benefiting from creating discord among geographically, economically, historically and ethically linked people in Africa and other parts of the world in order to maintain their former authority is known not only to those who can read but to the illiterate as well. Nobody knows better than We Africans that the policy of divide and rule are the aspirations of those who seek to benefit at others expense. That it is the obsolete method of dividing to rule in order to rule by divining is apparent.-
HIM Haile Selassie I, June 27th, 1962

Selah

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/15/2022 5:08:11 AM

Yes I, the invasion is fake. There are a lot of fake videos going around making Putin the bad guy. All Putin is doing is denazifying the region. I am not taking sides. Western media is fake news. Amerikkka and the Nazis are working together. I did not say democracy is Nazi. I am saying the Nazis are tricking people around the world to think that they have a democracy. All those videos on the internet are fake.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/15/2022 5:17:09 AM

Yes I, the invasion is fake. Stop listening to fake news. The Ukraine region had a takeover of the globalists some years ago. Russia freed an area of Ukraine that was trapped by the globalists for 8 years. The videos on the internet is all fake. The Ukraine forces have bombed the Ukrainians and said it was Putin. The civilians themselves say it was Ukraine forces. The Ukraine forces have planted landmines in the region. The Ukraine forces are bombing their own civilians. If anyone is like Hitler today, it would be Biden and the actor playing to be president of Ukraine. They are in bed with the Nazis and make you believe you live in a democracy. There is no democracy. These capitalists have been supporting the Nazis since the world war. The rich capitalists of today are in bed with the Nazis. There is no democracy. Stop being deceived. Look at Russia. Stop believing what the rich capitalists are saying on their news channels that they own. Fascism is the bundling of sticks. That means the bundling or joining of the economies under one world power. Stop protecting the Nazis. Stop protecting the rich capitalists.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/15/2022 5:35:45 AM

The same powers of colonialism that took over the world like Britain have not disappeared as you believe in your fake history. They are still in power and they are behind NATO. NATO are the powers of fascism, the binding of world economies. The Ukrainian forces are killing their own people. The civilians know it is the Ukrainian forces that have hurt them for 8 years now. Russia freed them after they were trapped by these globalists. All those videos on the internet are fake. Biden is funding the Nazis with your money and you think you live in a democracy. They use democracy as an excuse for fascism. This war of Ukraine started 8 years ago when the globalists helped rioters burn and kill innocent people. Russia only freed some people today after all those years of being trapped by globalists. The globalists are what the colonialists used to be. The globalists are taking over your country, your economy, your freedom, and your human rights. Fight for freedom. Stand up for your rights not to get any poison or to wear a slave muzzle. Rich capitalists are in control of the western world and have control over most of the world, enforcing their economy and taking resources from the poor countries, while enriching only themselves in the process. The rich get richer while the poor get poorer. Wake up and stop supporting these rich globalist capitalists.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 3/15/2022 1:16:18 PM

u know i agree with cedric here... melchez u deffo are sus

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/15/2022 1:26:52 PMHidden
View Message  Reply

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I