Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7629&start_row=21

Prayer for Peace

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 4/1/2022 11:50:32 PM

Bless Up

I guess if I man was speaking from I personal Ispective, the love I have for I man place of birth is a combination between an inexplainable connection with the natural world in this specific location, and a sense of duty I man have to protect the people in the community I man was raised in. I dont sight assimilation as the goal, although I see how it might seem that way. I also dont necessarily equate voting with assimilation since InI here already, but I see the Is points. I take solace in the words of HIM Haile Selassie I that InI can work for righteousness and the betterment of InI regardless of which country InI may happen to reside in. Again I say this to explain I man personal Ispective, not to comment on the mission of Rastafari.

For the record, native prophecy by I man says that white people will disappear and original inhabitants will return to this place. So will it be white man country forever? Debatable. Even though this capture land may go by the name america right now, it was called something else first. And if the country america goes away, the land will still be here. Again disclaimer this is sight I man personally see. Not trying to take away from Rastafari prophecy that InI should return to Ithiopia.

As far as revolution goes, I sight what the I says. I man remain physically and hopefully mentally prepared should the time come. I man personally would feel a hypocrite to take the steps to kick it off. I feel the efforts of the Derg as a modern violent revolution that crucified HIM should be a warning to InI. With the precepts given to InI by HIM Haile Selassie I, I man weary of figures choosing gun over ballot. But as I say, I man remain prepared to defend the sovereignty of Rastafari.

HIM Haile Selassie I Defend InI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/2/2022 1:00:34 AM

JahJah. If im honest. If i was dehdeh I cant act like i wouldnt have been swept up with the Obama hype, and that would not be a political decision. I hear de i. I love to reason with the I dem who say mental repatriation over physical repatriation and I overs their perspective too but it good to challenge onselves and agitate the mindset sometime.
We all know whether one came through chattel slavery or not, that particular land is the epicentre of capture and kidnap of entire peoples and the of the land itself. For the black race it is a little like stockholm syndrome.
Bless up Cedric

IPX you have Jamaican grandparent or parent I believe? You know you can apply for Jamaican citizenship / dual citizenship. This would mean if you have or would ever have property in Jamaica which you could call your home (or one of) as an electoral address, you would be eligible to Vote in Jamaica. But watch dah poison chalice deh.
I can provide more on this process if needed, but i trust the I researching powa.
Selassie I Jah

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 4/18/2022 2:37:44 AM

There will be no war from them on Ethiopian soil.Otherwise turmoil!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I