Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7619&start_row=41

Christians

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2022 2:10:46 AM

The BOBO Priest, Priest Isaac, I and BC Salvation have posted .. as a Boboshante, would identify with Israel but this doesnt mean he is limited to one label or one narrow mind.

Priest Isaac has lived and studied with Vaughn Benjamin and professionally teaches archeoastrology

Youve seen video of Rasta (Black Jesse) reasoning the Pharoahs of Egypt and Hellenism inside of Bobo Hill with the high priest themselves.

Other established Rastafari such as the elder Prof I would reject anything biblical or any israel talk deh round him all together.

Theres so many others and other variations in I fathers house there are many mansion

With but ONE unifying Negus Negast King Of Kings light of the world elect of God Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Give thanks

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2022 2:12:27 AM

I ah hebrew israelite

I study Kemet

I currently reading how black people of Inciency all across the world would able to move some 4 500 tonne stone blocks from out the side of mountain to middle of some desert. And some brethin who glory in Bible wil tell I that faith can move Mountain. Some of them will say one and the same, and glory in that part.

All who have eyes will see and ears will hear

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/21/2022 2:22:31 AM

No Israelite would deny Christ. You Garvey's Africa, is anti-christ.

You missed the major point again. The Christian faith which you fight so hard is what Vaughn Benjamin defend. That makes you his liberal opposer. Vaughn Benjamin a talk bout him defend the faith of Yehoshua. I and I don't matter what man and man study because spirituality differs from education. People study many things and even I myself study sports betting in detail.

Spirituality stems from the roots of religious practice, while education and knowledge stem from investigation and philosophy.

Simply put, to study is not to worship and someone could study the academic achievements of a certain people but does this mean that now he worships their gods?

I don't listen music because of pure pressure. I listened music because I loved the riddim and the vibration and message that confirms ini livity and not because certain people listened to it.I think you the one struggling with Vaughn Benjamin, struggling to accept his Christian faith and struggling to differentiate between academics and spirituality.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2022 2:36:10 AM

Once more, Iah Hebrew Israelite unapologetically

You who burns astrology yet reads bible
Please explain the top half of this VAUGHN BENJAMIN cover...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2022 2:38:48 AM

Please site the central presence of the Buddah on this VAUGHN BENJAMIN cover. Lotus position in a lotus flower

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2022 2:42:07 AM

Dont fite against Rastafari seeing themselves and seeing the oneness of message in the Bible in the Vedas in the Quran in Buddhism in Krishna in Kemet in Zimbabwe even in Easter Island...
Or the Ras dem who site it in nature and in Haile Selassie alone and with NONE of the aforementioned as necessary
So it go.

And the question of whether or not i believe certain biblical characters to have really existed doesnt detract from the allegory, the origin of the alllegory, or the fact one descends from a group of peoples who housed such allegory. Its more a question of LITERALISM or not. Many JudeoChristianIslamicKemetics do not All take the source of their doctrine as literal history. Black people have long told story and sent message through Anansi tales, Anansi doesnt have to real iah....Just like Egyptians and ancient Axumites didnt really believe people walked around like heiroglyph with animal head and human body.... Allegory...just like Jonah never really in whale belly and survive or serpent talk. Brethrin like Melchezidek he will tell you how the Bible is a spiritual mystic read not a literal text..

Farr I

You may not think so but I would actually enjoy reasoning with the I. The polarity and unrelentedness is appealing. Tan firm in your trod iah all with what I say there's still NOTHING wrong with you seeing it ONE A WAY as a practicing Hebrew unapologetic in stance. I thing much more of tolerance today mongst Rastafari. I know I younger tone was more of contentious Fire.

Bless up

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/21/2022 4:34:10 AM

I am not fighting against other religions and you misunderstood me because Haile Selassie said we have a religious kinship and oneness in spirit despite the many religions we profess. And Isaiah also says:

Isaiah 19:18-19,23-25
[18]¶ In that day shall fiue cities in the land of Egypt speake the language of Canaan, and sweare to the Lord of hostes: one shalbe called the citie of destruction. [19]In that day shall there be an Altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.
and . ..
[23]¶ In that day shall there be a hie way out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serue with the Assyrians. [24]In that day shall Israel bee the third with Egypt, and with Assyria, euen a blessing in the midst of the land: [25]Whom the Lord of hosts shal blesse, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

So ones are free to choose their nationality from Israelite, or Egyptian, or even Assyrian!

What I am saying is many Haile Selassie I, along with Ethiopian rases take biblical history literally, as much as I have heard and read. We don't view the bible from an allegorical point of view like you suggest, but as Marcus Garvey said, a people without knowledge of their past is like a tree without its roots.

Greater roots rock reggae musicians have composed albums of music praising biblical tradition and if ones don't want to be associated with it that is their own problem. Selassie I glory in it and he is the one I follow.

Yes I and I believe the stories of the bible are real people who exist and they are ini ancestors who borned me. I wonder what kind of Hebrew Israelite who don't have ancestors then I wonder if you have the birthright ticket to call yourself Israel. The bible is ini literal history and ini ancestors and ini believe in the powers of the mighty God to accomplish anything impossible in the eyes of man, ( like keeping Jonah alive in the belly of a fish for three days ).

In Israel God is real and Haile Selassie I is his incarnation. As well as my ancestors and the wonders they performed by the might of God. Haile Selassie I ancestors. Judaism come way before Christianity and I and I glory in my ancestors of the Genesis train.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/22/2022 2:57:05 PM

Many in the Judaic Mystic tradition read Bible, especially Torah, with three levels of interpretation:

1.) Literal
2.) Allegory/metaphor/parable
3.) Mystical

Who has eyes to see will see and who has ears to hear will hear.

This it what makes story so powerful, it speaks to all levels of our being. It helps deal with all things seen and unseen. Past, present and future.... and beyond time and space there is a reality that shapes past present and future. All spiritual cosmology point to this one reality.
Fundamentalism is a disease. To dismiss anything that appears different as evil and unworthy of respect is both arrogant and ignorant.

Rastafari Lives in IandI and I I I I .... !

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/23/2022 12:34:17 AM

Some of you just jump on forum without reading the comments first. Watch unuh ego. How do you call this a reasoning when you aren't even listening.

You de kind dem rases who say Selassie I drop flesh and live on through it and whole heap a bombo claat fuckery wehy ya Tek man fi idiot.I and I don't praise a dead flesh if you must know. I and I worship King Selassie I, the living man. This what make us different. You believe in the stories of Babylon that say the emperor dead sees how easily you can be fooled yet ini don't follow.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/23/2022 10:12:22 PM

Again, each to their own interpretations. I know and have heard from a relatively equal share of athiest Ras, as I have from traditional literalist Ras. All deal with the root.

I can't deny The most common type of Ras I have encountered through life is the one who reads the bible but not always from a fundamentalist viewpoint as Jesse said, and aware that the Bible may have been interfered with at some point.

Give thanks I I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I