Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7619&start_row=1

Christians

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/10/2022 1:10:00 AM

Dis God?

I will say this is the basis behind all modern European / Western God concept,
Him favor ah Jesus/Zeus/Santa-Claus look doan?

Serapis dem a worship

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/11/2022 12:45:05 AM

This is a dirty lie. You mention nothing about the Ethiopian concept. You only speak about European/western concept.

Don't think we black people who profess to love the Black Christ in this Iwa are foolish and stupid and we don't know about the idolatry origin of modern Christianity. I and I also know the biblical facts adhered to by patriarchs and ancestors of the race.

I hope you don't mean to say that Haile Selassie worshipped idols. I have heard this saying elsewhere, that king Selassie I bowed down to the false things of the earth and prostrated himself before vanity. Have you seen the photograph of His Imperial Majesty prostrated on all fours like a dog?

Do you mean to say that FARI worshipped idols and bowed down to the Vain things of this world? When Haile Selassie went to the plains of Lalibela and fasted for 40 days, did he do it out of mere fun and adventure?

Did you know the God of Israel was worshipped in Ethiopia long before the invention of Christianity? JUDAISM has always been practiced in Ethiopia long before any Christian Messengers travelled the area. JUDAISM is the father of Christianity and ETHIOPIA gets its Talmudic traditions not from Christianity, but from the JUDAISM that was practiced long before Christianity reached the area.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/11/2022 1:08:12 AM

Read what i said
And tell me where you see me mention Ethiopia or Haile Selassie, or which part lie deh?

Comprehension is an important skill

Also check your facts. While there is evidence of Hebrews within Ethiopia pre Ezana, the national religion pre Christianity was more similar to that of a Kemetic cosmology. Just look at the names on the Kings list before the Solomonic era....King Amen etc...and dem nuff up.

Did you also know there has always been a multitude of spiritual beliefs within Ethiopia, SEPERATE from Christianity, which has often been forced upon the people for land rights etc. Theres a longtime thread i made called none christian beliefs in modernn ethiopia, crucial for all unuh who want to act like their fundamentalism reflects the totality of Ethiopia, none at all

But i not talking about Ethiopia
I talking about Serapis, Hellenism and the basis behind modern God imagery

Seek knowledge...

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/11/2022 2:35:27 AM

You realize Solomon also is pre Christian? Fact states that Israelite kings who practiced JUDAISM ruled in pre-Christian Ethiopia. Solomon

No matter there be a multitude of religions, I and I don't care about these. I and I a from Israel and I honour the JUDAIC practices of I and I ancestors, cause I and I is born of JUDAISM.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/11/2022 3:26:32 AM

I man know factually I foreparents underwent 400 years on the plantation Hodge pot with other Central and West Africans mixing their DNA and intraAfrican cultures over and over and producing a Maafa of InI which would be clearly PANAFRICAN in genetics and therefore I man adopt a PanAfrican approach to history and culture. As opposed to a 'one tribe one nation' approach to history as you suggest...

Dont the Hebrews state their nationality is passed on through paternal lineage? Black people, post chattel slavery can trace this? Women of Israel taken into slavery spent 400 years avoiding the Bambuti, Somba, Bambara and all other African genetic identities and maintained a pure Hebrew descendancy? OOOK bredda.....

Is black people Iah deal with not just one manifestation and one tribe ah dem.

All look Pon Hezekiah. Israelite king. Who LOVE the other Nile Valley spiritual belief systems so much he included it on his Seal, thats a PanAfrican approach right deh from an Israelite King.
SAAME thing within the Axumite Kingship before Ezana

This wasnt I reasoning. Im sure you have a response but I dont intend to continue with this line of reason seen? I Give thanks

I here to reason Western religious imagery and their appropriation amalgamation to produce the likes of Serapis. That doesn't concern Israel at all and comes under the premise of Hellenism AKA Ancient Greeco-Piracy

Give thanks

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/11/2022 7:04:56 AM

Well here in Africa the tribes don't mix up much like in the diaspora. I myself is a mixed human of Israelite and Ethiopian origins. What you're implying here is that our (Israelite) ancestral bloodline has been diluted to the point where it no longer defines our identity?

Are you then saying that we no longer carry the blood of our ancestors? That they lived and died in vain and all their actions written and unwritten were all amounting to nothingness? I think everyone is free to believe what they think is right and if I and I desires to be identified with my ancestors in relations to blood descend, then I and I is free to livicate my parental origins of my choosing, whether it's maternal or paternal origins is nobody's business.

I and I still carry the blood of our ancestors and the Israelite bloodline no matter how much it has been diluted to the point where it no longer defines I and I identity.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/8/2022 5:59:21 AM

Blessed love. Just to add some knowledge to this thread. Did the I them know that Ethiopia was the first nation to be a Christian nation here on Earth? I will say that again, Ethiopia was the first nation to be a Christian nation. There was some real Christians in Europe before the pagan Christians. In the year 321 AD, Rome paganised Christianity. Read in the book of Acts, Ethiopia was long time Christian. Rome stole their religion from Africa and paganised it. Also there were many Christians that ran away from babylon states, or Roman. What happened was that Rome forced other states around the world to adopt their christianity of worshipping the sun. So in Ethiopia, Christians escaped the tyranny of Rome and practiced there true Black Christianity away from the babylon state. These Christians are the true Christians that were practicing the worship of that of the Bible that of the jews. The Christian Church, being the Roman Catholic Church, dominates the world by forcing the states of the world to enforce the worshipping of the sun on the sun's day. For the true Ethiopians, they escaped such tyranny. There were some that kept on practicing true Christianity, and kept all the commandments. Rome did not want that, so they paganised Christianity to fit there own pagan culture of sun worship. They stole the religion of Africa and paganised it. Then reintroduced it back into Africa in a pagan way. So Ethiopia is the real church. Rome is the fake church, the mother of harlots, Babylon the great. Ethiopia was the first nation to be a Christian nation. Ethiopia received her Bible long ago, with the jews of Solomon, and then again her Gospels and new testament with the disciples. Ethiopia has the Ark of the covenant. Ethiopia was practicing Christianity long before the Romans paganised it.

Bless

Messenger: stevenmark Sent: 2/15/2022 4:54:01 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/15/2022 2:12:03 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/16/2022 5:35:23 AM

Sad and Sorri for unuh narrow minded short history I dem

Its like when White people told wi our History started with Slavery and Colonialism 400 years ago.

Now you want to extend the history to days of Judaism which stretches at most a few thousand years.

Wow

African history goes on until the beginning of Human history maybe 10s and 100s of thousands of years (if not Millenia) longer than how YOU want to start it.

Rasta deal with ORIRGINAL and the ROOT. The first Monarch of Ethiopia was NO Israelite. Research who HAILE SELASSIE himself sites as the FIRST upon the Ethiopian throne. Johnny Come lately cannot then name the throne after him new trod.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I