Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7595&start_row=1

Group Meditation for Ethiopia

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/11/2021 11:30:32 PM

IMG-1636650604472

Sister Ama is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Peace for Ethiopia
Time: Nov 19, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74746599035?pwd=ZkRhUitKd1BuY2FzbzR6anY1d0gxUT09

Meeting ID: 747 4659 9035
Passcode: 0E9QCk

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/13/2021 8:42:52 PM

Hoping to see some of the I there!

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 11/15/2021 8:56:31 AM

Bless Up JAH Child

Give thanks for this

InI will try to be there

Empress Menen I & Haile Selassie I Guidance & Itection

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/20/2021 5:28:39 PM

I dreamed last night that my whole family took a trip to Ethiopia, and we were supposed to go to India next. But I cried and cried and said no, we didn't stay in Ethiopia long enough, let me stay here 😭; I swear I dream at least once per strong that I am in Ethiopia... my prayers and my heart are always there.

I tried to have a zoom meeting recently for a group meditation for peace in Ethiopia. Aside from my Kingman, only one person joined... I wonder if I try again, would more people join? If so what is a date and time we can plan it?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/21/2021 12:09:07 AM

Yes, Id be interested, I tried to join that meditation but was a little late and couldnt get in.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 12/21/2021 12:12:28 AM

Yes Rasta, give thankhs.

Was a very nice thing.
I was and will be again Sistren i, any time.
I neva used zoom before. Would love to try again. I think our time zones are 11 hours different, hakuna matata, i can get up early

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 12/21/2021 12:20:20 AM

I know a next sister from ghana was late, she was there also, near the end.

I felt i would like a longer meeting time to really grow the vibe and hold it.
'cuz i was late to setup zoom 😆;

I sent a message right away to suggest a time extension, i dont think it was received.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/21/2021 12:26:41 AM

Yes Iyah, I thought about paying for zoom so I can hold longer meetings that way. On the free version it's limited. I never got the I message, no! Give thankhs for the vibe still. I think the I is right. If there is a free platform that will allow longer meetings, that would be great. Anyone know of one? I am new to this kind of thing, just trying to organize and learn as I go. Asante sana kaka yangu!

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 12/21/2021 12:54:17 AM

Karibu dada.
I dont know of another option, seems everyone is using zoom from work to schools. If we hafta pay, it caant be super expensive, maybe?
i could forward some strength for a worthy cause like this.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 12/22/2021 7:54:15 PM

Give Thanks Idren

Bless Up JAH Child. InI Empress are sorry InI did not join. I also remembered late but have been sending prayers leading up to the day (and after). InI are camera shy on babylon devices, but would love to attend with word sound. InI Empress are also able to help support a subscription for InI to gather on a digital platform. I can talk with Evison about an address to send it!

Bless Up Evison good to hear the I again

EMPRESS MENEN I & HAILE SELASSIE I LOVE

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I