Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7569&start_row=11

Corona passport

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/29/2021 11:47:23 AM

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/29/2021 11:47:24 AM

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/29/2021 11:47:28 AM

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/29/2021 11:47:29 AM

At this point, I actually don’t think that much about it. Maybe because I've already been tested once so it's too late for I. Im going back to Jamaica soon. There I must also be tested. But I don't think it makes sense to put it that way either.

If I just lose one hair from my scalp on the street someone can pick it up and have my dna in their hands forever.

When I was only 12 years old, I gave my fingerprint at a US airport without thinking about Babylon at the time because that was the requirement. My phone may have enough recordings of private conversations with my fellow human beings and I. Who knows?

I was sick a few years ago and therefore I was going to have taken blood samples. Who says my doctor didn't take my DNA when I had blood samples taken from me?

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 10/29/2021 12:42:37 PM

its an interesting scenario.. i wonder what HIM would of done if he was ruling ethiopia in these times.. lets not forget... some rasta BURN
medicine from doctors/hospitals.. but HIM did use the RED CROSS to help heal the people of ethiopia. with modern day medicine when the ITAL - ETHIOPIC War was going on..

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/15/2021 2:22:08 AM

Bless
This is what happens when you follow the science of this wicked babylon world. It is being controlled by the rich global evil capitalists that run these big corporations and pharmaceutical companies. The science of this world is vain things for InI Jah Rastafari.

Haile I
Imanuel I

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I