Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7565&start_row=1

His majesty

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bongo meca Sent: 8/23/2021 1:46:52 PM

Greetings in the name of his imperial majesty Hailie Selassie I and empress menen I .Does anyone know what his majesty ate ? Did he have a diet of meat and dairy? Also why do rastas not eat meat?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/24/2021 12:08:38 AM

Yes Sistar His Majesty did eat meat and dairy. And commented later in life that his health improved when eating more vegetarian. Her Royal Highness did eat meat and dairy and she suffered from diabetes until her death. These are just some of the reasons to eat Ital which is mot only vegan or vegetarian, but natural and organic, whole plant foods.

On a personal level I feel eating animals and foods containing blood (milk does contain blood, if milked in the dairy farms by machinery, the cows are bleeding into the milk, getting infections in the abrasions, and needing antibiotics) has spiritual impacts. I already mentioned in the other thread about Ital food why womban should not be drinking dairy, even without blood and antibiotics it's an inflammatory food.

There are Ras that do eat meat, ones that eat only plants, ones that eat pescatarian. Ones n ones have to decide for themselves. Just do some research and see what information the I feel more drawn to. And maybe try out a month or two one way or the other and see how it feels.

Selah Say I

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 8/24/2021 3:28:26 PM

How did you get the name "Bongo Meca" if i may ask ?

Messenger: Bongo meca Sent: 8/25/2021 10:04:59 PM

I just named my self. I have congo bongo loc's and my name is meca so I put the two together

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I