Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7549&start_row=1

Selassie autobiography forward

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 8/9/2021 11:00:32 PM

A house constructed upon rockstone and firm ground that is strong, if rain pours and if currents gush and if wind blows the house cannot be cast down. And some people have written my life history in ignorance and error or in envy, simulating the truth. If they attempt to make it seem true to others; they cannot shake the truth from it's spot.

In these hours when I found reason and time to write my life history; preceding writings I shall present like unto the following (that of my Creator) and continue forward:

O Lord! Powerful in whom there are no weakness, O Eternal One!without passing as I admire Thy work and thy Judgement that thou created, a creature cannot examine or reach upon it, apart from it being limited.

The reason why in this past and present era Thou hast made Ethiopian people from the common man rising up until the King of Kings, and to unfortunately sink into a sorrowful sea for that time, and to also swim in many delightful reigns from that time- Thou alone know- yet it is a subtle mystery that a creature cannot examine or know.

From all creations created in the Lord's pattern and likeness- because up till the day when one has separated his soul apart from his flesh, there are none none who say " ' It won't be done for me" and hope cut in all he gets from the other, and Ethiopia just remain unto her freedom perished and almost fell to a foreign rulers hand- and like unto how Ethiopia's mouths had been shut from fear of a Foreign Ruler- through their Ethiopian ruler who guides them towards civilization by a light yoke ND by Heights, unless they live like in likeness of a Foreign Ruler, I beg thee that working thy charity that your work might save them.

O Lord exile your country! O blind ones light! Truth and judgement are thy thrones. Accept Us who were sent our way proceeding in , from our country because our freedom. And saying " I beg thee, it art because of thy grave mercy; yet it isn't because of Our righteousness."

And now by the ground thou worked making for me a beginning from my age of 13 years up until this era; as I have thought and begin to write this history, I beg thee that it be thy Accord for it's fulfillment. And even though the reason I thought to write this isn't hidden from thee it is true to reveal it upon these writings.

First is that thy name be praised in all the workings thou hast finished having done done by what thou accorded.
Second when thou appoint a person to make him rich for the honor that is in this world and above other Creations; it is that it being only by thy charity and thy generosity - yet without a price- be known.

Third in all lines within this history where another person's name is called - without being partial or in hatred- apart from what is in error - Thou knowest we are making our hearts judge to what is only the truth.

Fourth, without yourself you may achieve nothing.

Fifth,if a person whether be in heights or tribulation, did not do his work by his self determination me perseverance believing that The Lord be his tool and being that his work is only by another person's accord, because his responsibility was what won't cease for him, it is that he knows it being due to him to work by what he has found naturally and by learning.

Sixth, whatever work it be - it shall be fulfilled in time and age; yet it is that all person's know and can be convinced of it being what isn't possible to be fulfilled by desire nor through haste.

I be thee that thy full accord be to all of this.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 8/10/2021 8:13:56 AM

what do you mean Selassie autobiography
???

this is not Haile Selassie autobiography..

haha.

i have read both of his books..

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 8/24/2021 4:25:59 AM

Greetings, I know it's not but I haven't read either of them, therefore it's not a part of my database, and am I a true Rasta womban ?
The realest burning bush

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 8/25/2021 4:55:25 AM

why would you forward this as his autobiography. not even knowing if its legit and never reading the actual books... very lazy and shameful

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 8/25/2021 4:21:27 PM

That's it it said on the link. It is the true words of Haile Selassie I: my life and Ethiopia's progress is where it said it was from. I hope you see it as the true words of Haile Selassie.
Selah
Likkle Ithiopia

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I