Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7547&start_row=1

Rasta wombman

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bongo meca Sent: 8/7/2021 6:03:54 PM

what are the rights and responsibilities of the rasta wombman?How should she dress,wear her hair?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/10/2021 9:59:03 AM

Rasta womban is the mother of creation, the embodiment of Empress Menen and Nut, the milkyway galaxy, the source of the universe and all creation. Her rights are those of a goddess, she is responsible for everything in the universe, as is a Rastaman. Responsible meaning able to respond. Response-able. Being able to respond still gives her the right to choose how to respond, or if she should hold her meditation and let events unfold as they will. Her rights and responsibilities are exactly the same as a Rastaman. She should dress how she wishes. She should wear her hair as she wishes. With wisemind and maturity she will shed vanity and embrace naturality in its fullness. This is a personal journey and it will look different for every womban. We womban will never again be subjugated by man, but stand in full equality as partner and beloved with our beloved King. The time for rules is over, there are no rules, there is only righteousness. Clean heart, clean mind, clean living from within. Live up.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 8/10/2021 10:52:02 AM

wonderfully said.

every man and woman should have a Christ mindset.

Messenger: Bongo meca Sent: 8/10/2021 11:39:23 AM

Thank you

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 8/11/2021 10:05:16 PM

Bless Up JAH Child, Give thanks for the I sight and representing the strength of the Empresses.

Empress Menen and Haile Selassie I Love

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I