Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7545&start_row=1

What age makes you an adult and not a yute

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 8/3/2021 7:33:52 PM

ok hope I'm not making anyone mad. what makes InI no longer a yute and an official adult Rastafarian. please excuse I if you were insult by I last quote. does Jah communicate to you like he does with I? iman consider that InI am on the brink between yute and adult Rastafarian

ከ;ጣ;

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 8/3/2021 9:36:22 PM

Hail de I , Haile I

Being an adult is about maturity not hinging on age , being responsible in word and in deed , exhibiting wisdom and a disdain for folly . many indigenous tribes and cultures have coming of age ceremonies where they bestow acknowledgement upon the youth within their communities . these event does not void a youngster from chastisement if they fail / or refuse to live up to the expectation put upon them .

within your family [ if you are within a Ras family ] it is your actions and deeds as well as being responsible within the livity that will give testament to your maturity ..... not age [a number ]

In All Things , LET JAH BE PRAISED
Bless

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 8/4/2021 8:58:35 AM

i am curious of this Guy Likkle Ithiopia. I have a feeling maybe its MEL- WHo use to spam before?

If jah Communicates with you like you say he does. then why need to ask these questions?

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 8/4/2021 2:10:21 PM

RASPECT

that is the way of the interNET , you never ever really know to who[M] you reasoning with , all you really can do is let TRUTH reign and it will do the rest .

In Everything , LET JAH BE PRAISED
Bless

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 8/9/2021 11:10:59 PM

Thanks man. That's all I wanted to know. I hail the Great Spirit and hail him as Jah Rastafari, I was very happy with what you posted. Hail Jah and Live , I would seh I am an adult with autism and my religion is mostly a religion called Sufism. Yet a Rasta still Ites gold green yeah Kyrie eilison to @ArmaGideon

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 8/9/2021 11:13:46 PM

And I am not Melchizedek just a RastaFarI... And I am not a robot I am a real person.

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 8/9/2021 11:15:26 PM

Do u mean Melchizedek?

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 8/10/2021 7:57:47 AM

so your islamic and praise Muhammad ? not rasta?

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 8/24/2021 4:27:00 AM

I am a Muslim.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/24/2021 3:22:44 PM

You mature when you can and do carry your own weight in life.

Ras Rafari was Governer of Harar at age 13. Big up youth, dont fall for babylon stereotypes of teenagers

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I