Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7537&start_row=1

PSALMS READING SERVICE (July 22nd -2021)

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/23/2021 2:32:25 AM

Blessed Heart of Love Four Winds of Earth to all Son and Daughters of our God and King! Haile I King Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!!!

Royal Family as we approach this Most Wonderful Celebration and Remembrance of our God and King Mighty Birth we would like to give thanks to our Almighty Father and Mother of Creation for such a Miracle of a Child as this King of ours Then Tafari Makonnen to King Haile Selassie I Power of The Trinity Isaiah 9vs6 !

” For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

And even as HIM People we have much work ahead to do!
That said Family we will be closing our Embassy's online Psalms Reading Service!
This decision was not influenced by external means but from our own aims and reason for doing it.
The purpose of this exercise was to show our international family that this order can save in any situation once we trust and obey its "Principal's Laws and Commandments" of True Love daily and as best as possible.
The honest and painful truth is that because we lack the numbers in members for the exercise to function properly the order isn't strong at the moment as will soon be which in turn has resulted in mismanagement (no fault to some of the managers priest) still but reality is that we have to first manage our homes before we can manage the smallest of Gods offices Government wise!
Self reliance is on us obviously!

1st Timothy chp 3:
” This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre;
Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.
And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.
Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.
Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.”

First to self be true and we can not be false to no one says our Black Tiger Marcus Garvey I King Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!!!

This Order should never be a burden yet we see Priests consistently rising it by themselves because reinforcements are lacking yet if you are in your home and all are willing to strengthen such work then it becomes easy!

I man personally have never been burdened with Jah's Order and Commandments it is and Honor and Privilege to be able to manifest such works and if I man get tired, which i have, then I man rest!!

But we have also seen what can happen when our community if we don't live tight and right as Jah set it as a family of the Most High then are we not doomed?

It is paramount important that we seal and balance within self and family first and not be hasty to do God's Governmental affairs seeing many will come like unto children, some obedient some disobedient!!
We have to minister the same to both!

Ephesians 6 verses 10-20:
” Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”

and protect thine selves and family House of Israelites!

Blessed Heart of Celebration Coming in!

As we Continuing Reading from the Book of Psalms 97-103
of the Mighty King David!

GLORY BE …

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/23/2021 9:53:16 PM

Give Thanks and Praises to the Iverliving God King Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I