Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7527&start_row=1

Rastafari and the Vatican

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 5/12/2021 4:25:14 PM

Hello rasta people :))

I come from a Christian family that has probably given me a New Testament form of upbringing. As I understand it, Rastafari is about love and acceptance. I have also heard that Haile Selassie accepted all people no matter what religion they belonged to.

Therefore, it seems a little strange to hear phrases like "Burning the Vatican" "Down with the Pope""burn Rome etc." when it comes to reggae. What's wrong with the Vatican and with people who believe in another religion (Catholic) ??

Do you have something against the Catholic religion?

As a man of general knowledge, I know there is a history of Italy and Ethiopia + the white Jesus and the slavery of Africans, but I am almost sure that 90% of Catholics today will not accept mussolini or slavery. I know that pedophilia has taken place in the Vatican, etc. But ugly things happen in all mainstream religions (People who commit crimes in the name of religions)

Why do many of you feel like saying that you should burn the Vatican?

Hope I can get some answers. Thanks.. :)

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/13/2021 12:18:19 AM

True deep love for my Idren AngelSeeker cause I have been where the I is at and I have seen how deep this journey of knowledge can go. The I is coming with deep questions but looking for anwers on the surface. Look into the history of the vatican and what it has done to set up the prison system of all humankind. Over thousands of years the orchestrated evilness of the vatican and the leaders of catholicism, the deeply occult magic evil control system that is practiced. You will see your answers but you have to look deeper. Selah

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/14/2021 11:57:05 PM

Its a spiritual fire. A element of purification. To be baptized in fire, doesn't come with 3rd degree burns and insurance claims.

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 5/22/2021 1:03:17 PM

I will go seek then. Thank you :)

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 7/16/2021 3:27:52 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA has made a reasoning about the Vatican today vs the history of the Vatican

Maybe that could help a likkle :)

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6430&start_row=1&word_search=Pope&SearchType=Phrase

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/17/2021 1:06:16 AM

see dem ya
With them christian demographics
them falsify blue eye I the black christ with them ethics
Them still pon them slave owner forefather politics
them still have the false image
decieving the nations with it
decieving the nations with it
ina the lion pathological chronic epidemic
the sermon is a death threat clinic
talking bout the devil system and them working for it
man who standing up against it getting hurt for it

but I drastically resistant
drastically resistant to Rome

http://www.midnite-culture.com/lyrics/midnite-ainshant-maps/abadan-abyss/

https://youtu.be/2jNUw7Mf468

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/25/2021 12:45:41 AM

There are many answers to this going all the way back to the foundational idea that Rastafari accept His Imperial Majesty as the sole authoritive power over any other. Including President, Royal Family and Pope.

Pope Martin V authorized European crusades into Africa in 1418, and Pope Eugene IV created the Creator Omnium bull which authorized trade of Africans (chattel slavery) so long as they refused to accept Christianity

It gets better...

Pope Alexander VI in 1493 creates the Inter Caetera bull, giving authority of ownership all of the carribean, to King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella.

1622, after more and more Roman Catholic missionaries rise up in Ethiopia. We cant forget the great Emperor Fasilides who expelled them all and dealt with those who refused by penalty of death.

After Menelik II licked down the Italians attempted invasion the first time around, We also can never forget Pope Pius and his backing of the second ItalioEthiopan war attempt. In a famlis speech of August 1935 he described it as a necessary, justifiable or 'just war.'

Video below shows members of the vatican and kissing and blessing the bombs used to attack Ethiopia.

Is that enough?

Burn down Rome

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 8/7/2021 9:06:24 AM

Thank you all for your answers.

GARVEYS AFRICA It's definitely enough to show the racist oppesive history of the Vatican like the white Jesus and the white angels who were created in Rome and who today are still in Africa as a brainwasher. My question was more about the Vatican today.

A random white man living in New York who has ancestors who were slave owners is like the Vatican. He has ancestors who did terrible things like the Vatican has a history of horrific acts. But you did not want to burn fire on random white people right? The reason Germany takes so many refugees today is because they are so ashamed of the country's history from when Hitler reigned. The Pope (ESPECIALLY THE NEW POPE) is incredibly ashamed of the racist part of Vatican history. I read your thread that Rasta Youth sent me and I just think it's good that he changes the various medieval laws. Pedophilia takes place in some Catholic churches. It's awful, but does it make the church a pedophile institution? Pedophilia has also taken place in New York. Does that make New York a pedophile city? no. In fact, many people from the Vatican - Both nuns and priests raise money together for poor people in war zones all over the world.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 8/7/2021 6:48:25 PM

AngelSeeker,

The Vatican today is just as guilty as it was yesterday, probably more so than ever. They make apologies and continue on as they always have; commiting all kinds of crimes and atrocities.

Children are still being molested by the Roman Catholic Church.

Children are still being taken from their homes and reeducated by the Roman Catholic Church. Native Americans are still fighting against this atrocity today.

The new pope was also involved in the Dirty Wars period in Argentina and Latin America.

"New" pope, same old devil.

RastafarI a pope smasher
Hotta Fyah pon Vatican
BIG FYAH BALL

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/10/2021 5:25:31 PM

Seems Rome is fascism and Rastafari are the true anti-fascist

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I