Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7510&start_row=1

Look what Babylon done. These world leaders do not support the Emperor

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:08:41 AM

They are going to kill us. We are at war with Babylon. By deleting my posts and taking away the rights, you are no more better than Babylon!

Fire burn the wicked

https://www.persecution.org/2021/01/21/750-christians-die-defending-ark-covenant/

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:11:32 AM

They are calling Rasta Conspiracy Theorists because Rasta believe JAH is the creator of the heavens and the earth.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2021/02/04/why-creationism-bears-all-the-hallmarks-of-a-conspiracy-theory/

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:12:36 AM

These agents sent from the Pope of Rome are using the suffering of the black man to their greater good.

Fire burn the greater good! Fire burn the common good! Fire burn the god of the common and greater good of mankind! Fire burn the Pope in Rome!

The Pope of Rome thinks that he is god of this earth. He is the liar deceiving many. The governments are controlled by the Vatican.

Science and religion is controlled by the Vatican.

More fire upon the Vatican

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:14:25 AM

The evil Tyrants of Babylon are not going to stop deceiving the world

Open and read in the Revelation, chapter 12, verse 9

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Yes I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:15:03 AM

The whole world is being deceived by the Pope of Rome. The wicked world rulers are the Babylonians of the past. The Pope of Rome is the wicked man in flesh. The science of this world are all lies.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:17:00 AM

What ever Babylon is trying to cover up, the I should know that they are wrong and are lying and deceiving the whole world.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:18:52 AM

When Babylon say it is a "conspiracy theory" then you know that they are trying to cover JAH truth.

Yes I, let them call I a conspiracy theorist. They are calling the Bible conspiracy theories.

Yes I

Fire burn the wicked

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:21:47 AM

The babylonian tyrants are the rulers of this world. Because many have given their power over to these tyrants. Many have given their freedom and religious rights and all other human rights to Babylon.

Many are now trapped in a Babylon world.

The whole world is slaves to the Pope of Rome.

The Pope of Rome is the god of this deceptive world.

Come out of Babylon, my people!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:21:49 AM

Don't believe the governments and the scientists.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/20/2021 11:22:55 AM

Babylon is evil and are pushing these great lies. They are spreading the deceptions.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I