Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=750&start_row=1

Advantage of Living close to Mother Nature

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/2/2005 6:14:18 PM

Today watching the tell-lie-vision, i came across something interesting on the program 60 minutes. It was a report on a set of
so called primitive people who live around the islands of Thailand. Watching it i was painfully reminded of what has been robbed from so many African people in the name of civilisation. These people called the (sorry for my unsurety) Molon or Mokon people are almost untouched by civilisation and have some curious differences that i found very inspiring.
In their vocabulary, there is no word for " Want " , they only use words like "give" and "take". they have no word for "hello" or "goodbye". They have no concept of " Riches" and property and possesions are regarded as nothing but burdens
They are a nomadic people who travel from island to island and usually reside on their boats for about half the year. They are so adapted to this life that their children learn to swim before they can walk.
In the deep ocean they can stay underwater twice as long as most of us and their eyes can see clearly underwater more than almost anyone else in the world.
The most interesting thing though was this
We all know how many lives were lost by the destruction of the Tsunami in Asia. Just through their closeness with nature these people were able to somehow sense the aproaching disaster and headed for the mountains way before the event. Even though their villages were totally destroyed not one of their people was killed
If any of the I dem has seen this program let i know your thoughts.

one love
QEDAMAWI JAH RASTAFARI LIVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/3/2005 1:08:31 AM

I didn't hear this program. People of the modern world don't use all the abilities that Jah gave I and I. All their thoughts are on the outside and they don't know what is on the inside.

When people put all their trust in babylon, they don't look to Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 4/3/2005 11:47:31 AM

During rapture, only those who can survive will. These ones weaken themselves by losing thier natural abilities in exchange for the dependence on modern technology.

The people in the world, who know only nature and culture, will be the ones that have the easiest time during the wars leading to rapture.

All these "modern peoples" have no clue how to live with nature. I and I are no survival expert, but could live in the woods for a time if needed. When the modern things are taken away, they will die shortly.....

A quick anology would be: A man who wears a back support belt all day, every day... will only weaken his back in time.. One day he will only move the wrong way, with no support belt, and hurt himself.
Thier "belt" is ..electricity, oil, drugs, etc........

I guess all I am saying is: Those who live the way intended will survive, those who live "modern ways" only weaken themselves. I and I wish I was raised with none of this abomination, but then I would not truely appreciate the absence of it.

You get me?

JAH RasTafari Haile Selassie I Blessings

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/5/2005 12:18:05 AM

The different things people have made to make things easier are not the problem. The wickedness of people is the problem. Because of greed and wickedness, they continue to manufacture things that they know do damage, and they build some things with the purpose of causing damage.

A lot of other things that are made serve a useful purpose. And if it wasn't for greed and lust for power, many of the things that are presently causing damage might still be used, but used in the right way and the right amounts.

People's greed and lust causes them to put all their thoughts into attaining wealth and power. So they forget about Nature and only seek wickedness.

As Jah people advance, they must come even closer to Jah and to Nature, by incorporating nature into their lives to keep healthy and One, and by building things that harmonize with Nature rather that go against it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 4/5/2005 4:19:53 AM

Yes greetings. Selassie I liveth

Nice reasoning,brethren....
It is a fact all those people whom hail Jah,should hail nature and naturelife too..like you said...them should live their lives within nature.instaed them use car{the leg gone???}just an example,ya know.

it is my opinion too on this....One who says that him love JAH and so and so,tellin InI that it is only Jah what them care about...BUT them never sight JAH inna nature itself..the fields,the land,the sea,and the beasts..ya know,in all kinda elements...Majority a them never walks,and if them do,itta in the shitty,around the neighbourhood..but to go to the fields and so,to just sit back and iditate some.THEM CYANT...me think it meks them too weary,SOFT INNA THE HAERT

If people would really love JAH as them say them do,them should walk,or tek a bike...seen...For my part,me love fe be in nature,and love fe walk,miles and miles evry day...i have the time ya know,for Iman choosen to give me time NOT unto the heathen shitstem,fe work and earn tax for them..seen..choices are vital in JAHLIFE
Whole heap a them{rasta???} know them should haffe walk,or bike,in living up /out of their natural roots.Them rather tek it easy,mek it themselves comfortable,than to put them words into action...

Fire pon the hypocrites....Jah seeth and knoweth..HAHAHAA

OneLove & Guidance
ijah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/5/2005 9:12:45 AM

truth

Messenger: travistheone Sent: 4/5/2005 10:37:23 PM

i and i thoughts is that nature is issential in a life in order to preserve the connection with jah through his greatest creation. this should be kept by regular time in woods or even just outside for a self reasoning itation. i and i ride bikes and walk to i destination whenever possible, iman am a sufferer of babylon throughtout the eduhating system and transport iself there by cycle.

jah bless
ever faithful ever sure

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I