Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7497&start_row=31

Masks Are The Mark Of The Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/9/2021 3:09:34 AM

Yes I

Who are the real agents?

Who are the real imposters?

It is the wicked man himself in flesh.

It is the Pope of Rome!

The Vatican!

The governments are Babylon!

If you think that any government in this world are working for you, you are highly mistaken. There is no government in this world that can help you. All the governments in this world are against I and I. It is the government that are killing many with this plannedemic. They are the real agents.

Babylon have been lying to us this whole time.

Babylon is not advanced in Science.

The only science Babylon knows is lies and deception. The governments are Babylon. There science is lies and does not work.

Fire burn the wicked

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 2/9/2021 11:33:41 AM

InI can see who is the real agent and imposter, done told.

InI know what is real.

Refrain from spamming your agent speak

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS SCIENCE

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/11/2021 12:57:16 AM

Joe Biden will enforce the mark of the beast for ever. The United States of America will force you to wear the mark of the beast for ever.

This plannedemic is not going away. The beast of the Revelation will force you to wear your masks forever.

It is because you gave Babylon power and authority over you with this authoritarian lockdown, that Babylon will enforce the mask of the beast forever. You will wear your mask forever!

Babylon is not advanced in science. Babylon science is lies on top of more lies. Babylon science is foolish. And to the mods, Babylon science is foolishness.

There vaccines dont work. The vaccines are dangerous. The vaccines are deadly. The government will fall down. The beast will burn down!

Fire burn the wicked!

Babylon will fall down!

Come out of Babylon, my people, that ye partake not of her deadly sins. Stop partaking in the pagan rituals of Babylon.

Come out, my people, and be free.

The tyrants will burn down

Babylon will fall down

Fire burn the wicked

Open and read in Revelation 13, verse 14

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Yes I

You will wear the mask of the beast forever.

It is better to come out of Babylon now than later. Babylon will lie and say "just a few more days" and that has lead to more months of torture, and it won't stop now. You will wear the mask of the beast forever. You gave Babylon the authority over you. You gave Babylon power over you. Now you have to be trapped in a Babylon world for ever.

You will wear the mask of the beast forever!

Babylon science does not work!

Babylon science is not advanced.

Babylon science is lies and deception!

You will forever be deceived by the beast.

You gave your power to the beast, now you will be ruled by the beast forever.

You gave all of your freedoms and human rights to Babylon. Now the government is your gods!

Babylon will never heal you, because they can't heal themselves. Babylon science is not advanced. Babylon science is rituals and evil. Babylon forces you to practice their pagan beliefs.

JAH ways are the natural ways of healing. JAH created the cure for all diseases called the natural service of man. JAH made us to be healed all naturally by having the freedom to breathe freely without the mask of the beast.

The mask of the beast is an evil sign of you being trapped in a Babylon world!

Babylon science is rituals and are evil. Babylon science does not work.

JAH say that we must not seek the ways of Baal.

Baal can't save you from this plannedemic.

Babylon will lie and deceive you, making you believe in them.

Don't listen to the government!

Don't obey the beast!

Come out of Babylon, my people!

Babylon will fall down!

Fight for freedom and human rights.

Fire burn the wicked!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/21/2021 2:22:50 AM

Cedric,

I am not an agent or an imposter!

Many have been made drunk by the wine of babylon.

I am a free man. What is the man drunk with the government wine of babylon?

Blessed love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/22/2021 12:05:29 AM

Melchezidek brethren

You already made a thread with the same topic and title bredda. This is when ones can label you as spam. And can make moves toward censorship.

If you would have kept this all in ONEE thread then they cant accuse you of spam

Its not spam if a man posts 10000 posts in his OWN ONE THREAD

FREEUP

Mark of the beast doesnt have to be a 1 thing, when i was coming up they told i the mark was the computer chip or internet. Dont get caught up on the specifics. Babylon we know as a beast and. The beast instructions is to wear mask. Even at the simplest level, people wearing masks are showing they are people who adhere (rightly or wrongly) to Babylon instruction and therefore being a 'mark' of the beast

Rastafari inna full black supremacy and sovereignty

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/23/2021 12:53:44 AM

Blessed I

Yes I, I am sorry for braking up my posts and sending it in broken pieces all over the forum. I had a few threads with a few big posts. But because they get deleted, I have decided to brake them up into smaller posts. That is why I have many posts. So that I can know what I may and may not say on this site. I am trying to respect this site. So if they delete one big post, because of one sentence. Then I need to know what did I say that they don't want hear. I am in respect for this site and make it easier for this site to delete the sentence they think is wrong. I don't know why sites are censored.

Blessed I

On the mark of the beast. I am here because of Rasta. Babylon Churches are saying the mark of the beast is not here.

InI know Babylon Churches lie on purpose to hide their true agendas.

Yes I

I totally agree with the I that the mark of the beast is to follow the instructions of babylon. Many Rasta know the mark not to be a physical mark but a mark that the I describes, a mark that is marked in your ways. Just like the I said, babylon instruction is the mark of the beast.

Now some Iyahs take the Bible both physically and spiritually.

And why would the pope want us all to wear masks and get the vaccine?

Maybe in the mind of the pope, he thinks that whatever he is doing, he is enforcing the mark of the beast.

So to get this straight, it is the instruction of babylon that is the true meaning of the mark of the beast. Thanks I for letting I be sure.

Also I can see that the masks are used to control slaves in the past. They were afraid of getting "germs" from us so they told our brothers and sisters to put on a slave muzzle. Today these masks are asked before buying and selling. Bible is spot on. And the pope is playing with the world trying to enforce the mark of the beast.

It is just fitting in all physical sense that the mask and vaccine are physical symbols or types of marks that the beast or babylon enforces on the whole world.

The truth is that the mark is a spiritual mark. Meaning to comply and do what babylon tells you to do. Some would call it slavery. Marked in the hand and head meaning a Babylon mentality and evil works.

Blessed I
One Love

Blessed I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I