Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7480&start_row=11

Pope Says We All Have To Take The Vaccine

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:16:19 AM

Be prepared to be thrown in the lions den. Be prepared to be persecuted. Rome is back and they are going to put us into education camps because now they think people are mad. (They are thinking people are mentally ill, because they don't want to take the vaccine.)

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:17:09 AM

People are dying because of taking the vaccine.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:19:20 AM

They are at war with their own people. The government is at war with their own people. They can't see or capture the virus. Now they are going after the Individuals practicing their Freedoms and Human Rights. This is can't remain hidden. It is the foolishness of the government. They are the ones that are hiding the truth.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:20:52 AM

The governments are the criminals. The governments listened to the Pope of Rome. The Pope of Rome wants us all to be his slaves.

Again, not to be kept hidden. Everyone must know what is in the Bible.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:22:19 AM

Babylon took and stole our Human Rights. The Pope of Rome stole our Freedoms and Human Rights.

Why isn't anyone free or practicing their human rights?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:24:33 AM

The governments sold us out as slaves to the Vatican and to the Pope of Rome. Whatever the Pope of Rome says, we have to do it.

Yes I, this is true. Everyone in this world is a slave to Babylon. At least that is what Babylon wants. The governments are babylon.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:26:24 AM

The Pope of Rome is god of the earth. He says we have to take the mark of the beast for the common good. We have to bow to the "golden image" and take the vaccine. 

The Pope says in his heart that he is god of this earth. That's why he gave us this coronavirus or plannedemic. To control everyone and have full control of the modern day Babylonian slaves.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:30:07 AM

Don't take the vaccine. Those three Hebrew boys did not bow down to Babylon.

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/06/careless-talk-costs-lives-fresh-calls-to-silence-pandemic-skepticism/

They are saying that they are at war with the people practicing their Freedoms and they are at war with the people obeying their Human Rights. They want us all to bow to the "golden idol" (the vaccine) that they think will save us and if we speak of this plannedemic, then they are saying we are the ones that are suicidal.

This must be known and can't stay hidden in this time. It is written and prophesied in the Bible.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:31:31 AM

Daniel and those three Hebrew boys were "suicidal" and spreading "misinformation" telling the others not to bow to Babylonian Paganism.

Yes I, that is according to Babylon, they say the Bible is "misinformation".

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/23/2021 3:33:41 AM

It is the people that are in power that are the criminals and murderers. They are murdering us with this vaccine. Many are falling and dropping down dead as a result of taking this vaccine.

Don't believe me? take the vaccine and try it yourself. Just remember, I do not advise on you murdering others like that. The vaccine is dangerous!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I