Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7478&start_row=11

Lockdown Will Never End

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 2:57:42 AM

There will be no return back to normal.

Prove I wrong

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 2:59:41 AM

You chose to sacrifice your livelihoods and freedoms and human rights to The Powers That Be. You are doing their rituals of the pharisees. You are obeying this Pagan Demonic "rules and regulations" that are actually RITUALS.

Read the Bible, where Jesus goes against the tradition of the pharisees

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/14/2021 3:00:24 AM

Yeah you're wrong because people will get vaccinated and return to work.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 3:05:51 AM

You fell for it hook, line and sinker. The whole world fell for it. You gave up you Rights and Freedoms. You accepted this "coronavirus crisis" which is actually Paganism. You accepted this plannedemic from your government. This plannedemic came from the Pope of Rome.

Read the Revelation, chapter 13

Read in the Revelation that the whole world got deceived.

This is not hidden or foolish. It is written in the Bible.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 3:07:51 AM

It is because you think that the government is here to save you that they will continue with this lockdown. This lockdown will not end.

I don't see any sign of the government telling us the truth. They will continue to lie and deceive the population.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 3:09:15 AM

The vaccines do not work. Many are falling dead because of taking the vaccine. Over two hundred Israelis got the virus after getting the vaccination. The vaccinations do not work.

If the vaccines worked, why is no one going back to normal?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 3:10:59 AM

You have to take the vaccine multiple times to make them rich, even if its free, they still get rich, because other people pays for it. And then you still die anyway because of taking the vaccine.

Scamdemic. Even after they have received their profits and are counting their riches, they will still want more money, because you give them the power they have over it.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2021 3:16:05 AM

Lockdown is here to stay. Most people don't even know that they are the slaves of the Pope. The Vatican owns you, and even more so now that the whole world gave their power to Satan.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/14/2021 3:55:45 AM

Impostor. You don't even read my previous posts which is why I find it futile to argue with you. I hope you get burnt In the fire.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I